W Magazine Korea July 2024

So far I don't like any of the covers... I generally don't accept this type of photography that could be taken by anyone who has a cell phone without the slightest bit of professional refinement.

I love the Anja covers! I would like to buy a copy in London, but since Conde Nast closed their shop, does anyone know of any shops that might sell this?

A Genre Called Julianne Moore
Photographer: Park Bae
Hair: Halley Brisker
Make Up: Kay Montano
Nails: Lucy Tucker
Celeb: Julianne Moore

wkorea.com

Very nice cover stars !!!
I also like the editorials :smile:

Anya Rubik In The City Of Summer Winds And Festivals
Photographer: Mok Jung - Wook
Hair: Seb Bascle
Make Up: Dariia Day
Model: Anja Rubik

wkorea.com
Wonderful, thank you! I believe there is only one cover for Anja. I saw there were two covers posted but I could only find one online for sale. Can anyone confirm?

"Han So-Hee's Shining Presence, Everywhere and Nowhere" (BOUCHERON)

Photographer -- KIM Sin-Ae
Stylist -- CHO Bo-Min
Hair Stylist -- HAN Su-Hwa
Make-up Artist -- KANG Ye-Won
Production -- RS PRODUCTION

Model / Actress -- HAN So-Hee

Source -- https://www.wkorea.com/

HAN So-Hee (stage name), born as LEE So-Hee on November 18, 1994, is a South Korean actress. She began her career as a supporting roles in the television series "Money Flower" (2017), "100 Days My Prince" (2018), and "Abyss" (2019) before transitioning into lead roles in "The World of the Married" (2020), "Nevertheless" (2021), "My Name" (2021), and Gyeongseong Creature (2023). (Source -- Wikipedia)

Genuinely... how is fashion at its peak popularity and mainstream interest when it's never been worse? Like.. are young people for real? The clothes, the photography, the art, the styling, it's all so ugly. I hate to be a negative voice, but I genuinely can't see why anyone would ever be interested in the vapid fashion-related content that is being presented today, in any form. It literally makes me depressed to open this forum every day and see what the magazines are up to, it's so bad. Anja Rubik did the exact same photoshoot for Zara like 40 times over, I literally can't look at it anymore. The rest couldn't be more unimaginative and boring as well. Blurry Julienne, wow. Stiff Carla, woow. How could I ever not spend hard earned money to have this in my home'!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eyl278
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->