W Magazine Volume #3 2024 : Miley Cyrus by Alasdair McLellan

cheekbones are cheekboning. and the way she can't close her mouth with those big *** veneers? 😭 did she get buccal fat removal or what

This is definitely one of W's best covers in a few years. I like what I see, especially the colors. There are also some beautiful shots of Cyrus in the editorial. Looking forward to the fashion editorials inside the issue.

For me, with a cover story like this, I wouldn't see any reason to get the magazine or to look twice at these images. It's not like they're terrible, it's just a lot of... nothing.

Not a single image that I like.
Hopefully there are some worthy model editorials...

agreed @kokobombon not a single good picture in this editorial. of of the worse set of images I’ve ever seen.
what did she do to her teeth? good grief.

Poor girl, why did she feel the need to do that to her face? This is pretty depressing.
It is depressing you’re right there. The girl’s probably traumatised from early age but I can’t believe being a friend/family member around her and not doing my best to stop her doing whatever it is she’s doing to her face. Is this borderline deliberate self-harming?

I hope it’s not buccal fat removal but just the bronzer. As you get older, your face will become hollow naturally. And you’ll think that fillers will do the trick where in fact you’ll just look unnecessarily and unnaturally puffy. Don’t do it.

cheekbones are cheekboning. and the way she can't close her mouth with those big *** veneers? 😭 did she get buccal fat removal or what

yes, it looks like buccal fat removal with a cheek implant + face lift. the surgeon may have removed too much fat from the cheek, creating a sunken, skeletal look on miley. for the cheek implants, they might have also done a face lift to help keep the implant in the cheek envelope. all it does is age her by about 15 years.

in this shoot, she looks like a well preserved late 40s year old woman who lived a hard life, but got some "good" work done to keep what's left of her youth. old face, youthful body. she should really fix those veneers, though. in a few years, she may remove the implants for smaller ones or for a face lift revision (like demi moore) and use a lil filler in the cheeks and under eye area.

she looks a bit crazy to be honest and curly, voluminous hair would have benefited her way ore than the straight look due to the sharpness of her face now. smh love your baby fat, it will help you in the long run!

i'm getting the dull version of nicole kidman in miu miu on the cover of vanity fair hollywood issue 2022 from this

She kinda looks like Joni Mitchell with those bangs and teeth. Interesting cover.
I definitely see it.....which is interesting since her prior recent look for Flowers era looked like Debbie Harry (dark hair underneath, razor cheeks, forever open mouth).

Yes shes giving major Palm Beach realness. The hair is on point. Missing hot pink birkin with giant costume jewelry pieces.

Im not even joking abt the hair - there is a salon that does these exact bang with blunt cut straight and every woman has it. I admit it looks rich and they make thin hair look thick and luxurious.

I've come to tolerate Miley Cyrus a whole lot more in recent years. I don't mind the sight of this, to be completely honest. I am all for celebrities sporting a new look via the covers of fashion magazine. I like the poker-straight hair on Miley, and how different she looks. I will admit, however, the cover shot required better art direction...

I like the cover pic. She has reminds me of to Alison Brie there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->