W October 2007 : Cate Blanchett by Michael Thompson

The Kate editorial!!!!!! Love the make-up and hair and styling (alex white..must see what other things he has styled!!)and set :wub: Amazing! Wow..

But Darias :( Not good...and I think Meisel did better with Linda...

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Kate's ed! It perfectly met my expectations. :woot: Daria's ed is great as well.
Thanks for posting the pics, JeanAvril!

Kate is very goooood!!!
Daria is good, too... but it reminds an old story... with Linda, if I remember...
edit : Pedro found it... so i was right it's old and wth Linda.... thanks Pedro...

Last edited by a moderator:
If Meisel has "adapted" from a story that last ran in a magazine 18 years ago, it's not as if he's repeating something we saw in Bazaar last month. He's always been famed for his reinterpretations of photography from yesteryear, so this is nothing new, and not something he ever tries to hide. He "updates the past" and many of his Vogue Italia covers can be traced back to iconic images from decades ago, made modern for us now.

^Steven Klein interpreted Steven Meisel.... it's not Meisel re-doing stuff he already did...
I personnaly don't complain... but Pedro seems angry...:lol:^_^
I think Klein and Templer get influenced by Linda and Meisel's story... that's it...and post-modernized it...

wow it looks like agreat issue
i love the cover and Draiaäs ed is not bad
Kate s ed looks like Christina Aguilera s lat year tour book lmao

I'm not really impressed by Daria's ed. The ideas seem used and boring.
Cate's ed is nice, but reminds me of Marciano too much.
As for Kate's, I quite like the idea of it and the energy of the editorial overall.

Kates ed is genius, her best ed in a long time!!!:heart: Darias ed is good too, not my fav of hers but she looks hot!!!:P This is the first W issue Ive been excited to receive in awhile!!:D

oh bluedolphin i love your avatar...andres is gourgeous jjajaja

The Kate editorial!!!!!! Love the make-up and hair and styling (alex white..must see what other things he has styled!!)and set :wub: Amazing! Wow...

Alex (Alexandra) White is one of the most prominent fashion stylists in the States & the Fashion Director of W Magazine....you can see many of the shoots she has styled on style.com. She has superb taste:flower:

Ahhaha so he is a she. Thanks for the info...I'll just flip trough my old Ws...one question though, how long has she been in the position?

Ahhaha so he is a she. Thanks for the info...I'll just flip trough my old Ws...one question though, how long has she been in the position?

I'm not sure...but she was a contributing fashion editor since at least the mid-90's before becoming Fashion Director:flower:

Off topic, but I'm listening to that song right now.:lol:

Does this come out on Friday in New York, or everywhere?

So was I! I was looking at the editorial and couldn't help myself...LOL :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->