W Photoshopped Demi Moore’s Head Onto Anja Rubik’s Body for the December Cover

removing the knuckle wrinkles on fingers is going waaay too far

As with all good things: Once you start you can't stop.:lol: Seriously it's easier to overdo it than keep it right. Sadly...

How would they even get a runway shot which was good enough quality to be used on the cover?

How would they even get a runway shot which was good enough quality to be used on the cover?

Just shooting the outfits backstage against a white background should do it...? Alternatively, perhaps they just asked her to come into the studio after they realized Demi couldn't pull off the look they wanted.

Can you refer to the source :flower: Sounds very interesting...

He asks what part of her body is being photoshopped most often and after a minute she says "head" and asks him if he's seen W with Demi Moore on the cover. He's like: :woot: yeah, yeaaah and she confirms that's her body.
She also says Demi Moore didn't know about it and she wasn't aware of that either.

I don't know why demi would be so adamant to say that the skeletal looking body on the cover is hers...she already has an amazing, healthy body and quite frankly, her repeated denials have made me lose respect for her. If she had just admitted her body doesn't look like that, this could have been such a good opportunity for her to follow in Kate Winslet's footsteps and highlight the body issues that everyone has in Hollywood.

Found the thread. I can't believe it, this is the first time I read about this story. I wasn't into fashion when that happened, so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"