W September 2006

LoveMyBoots

Reaction score
Still pretty early, but I found this...

The Detroit News said:
Moss visits Detroit's Heidelberg Project for photo shoot
By Adam Graham, compiled from a variety of news reports
Tuesday, June 20, 2006

For whatever reason, you don't expect to see supermodel, tabloid magnet and ex-Pete Doherty flame Kate Moss hanging around Detroit. But there she was Monday morning at Detroit artist Tyree Guyton's Heidelberg Project, being shot by famed fashion photographer Bruce Weber for a photo spread in the September issue of W magazine.
Moss -- smoking cigarettes and drinking Red Bull during her down time -- was photographed on the steps of the Heidelberg's polka-dotted house, wearing a pair of black platform heels, a tiny pink tank top and a black micro mini-skirt that brought new meaning to the words micro and mini. Later, she changed tops -- in plain view of all around -- and slipped on a single polka-dotted Heidelberg tank for another round of photos before retreating to her trailer for the duration of the morning. Meanwhile Weber, flanked by his team of four assistants, took dozens of shots of Guyton's visionary art experiment and a few portraits of Guyton with his Heidelberg students...
Moss -- who took in the ferocious set by New York rockers the Yeah Yeah Yeahs Sunday at the 89X Birthday Bash -- then headed to an undisclosed location for another shoot and is said to be leaving town today. Sigh; we were just getting used to having her around.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060620/ENT01/606200389/1032/ENT

Please no more KM, there are so many people far too bored of her :(

I wonder if this is the cover :unsure:. Either way, for me, the clothes don't sound that appealing for a photo shoot...

I really love Kate Moss, but I don't want to see her on magazine covers almost every month

Oh ... I didnt know about that project ... saw some pics of the aforementioned house and its cool!

How could anyone get tired of Kate Moss? she is the most inspiring and stylish model out there! i'm tired of seeing all the same actresses on covers and in editorials, but Kate is just so fresh and perfect! can't wait to get this issue!!

bored_exhausted said:
Please no more KM, there are so many people far too bored of her :(
I agree. I wish they would use other models.

^ I agree. There are so many new fresh faces out there that deserve the exposure!. September covers are always crucial!.

I love Kate but this is ridicilous how many times was she on W?
But still i agree with liberty i would rather have Kate Moss ona a cover of a magazine then some actress!

i live near Detroit and have been to the Heidelberg Project; trust me, it should make for a very interesting photo shoot...i think the spread is going to be focused more on the houses than the clothes- the project has a lot going on.
...which is actually a bit disappointing because aren't September issues supposed to be full of the new seasons clothes? :(

Fashion_editor said:
Yes but Bruce will make it nice... he always does. Even elephants !
An elephant is a much fresher and inspiring model than KM is :P

Wasn't she just on the cover, like, last week? :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->