W Volume #4 : Millie Bobby Brown & Letitia Wright by Alasdair McLellan

How I miss MAS! That editorial with McDean, not the edgiest, but so simple and stunning! Without a doubt my favourite throughout this series of odious pretentiousness. Thanks for posting, :heart:

YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR HAT ON
Photographer:
Steven Klein
Stylist: Patti Wilson
Hair: Tomo Jidai
Model: Devin Truss

You can't have it without the man! But I expect you won't need much persuading, would you? :brows:

^^^There's not a hint of pretentiousness in this issue, Benn. You should really give it a chance and look at the issue as a whole presentation. Just posts of the edits doesn't tell the whole story.

I agree this issue actually looks a lot better than most of the issues under Stefano.

For me this is the first time in ages that MAS has A.. actually put some effort into a fashion story and B..done more than just produce an LV editorial. 'Bourgeois Bohemian' has a very French vibe and is pretty. Count on Craig.

Karlie's cowgirl story has some really compelling styling and I like Paolo's editorial with Natacha. Now if only we could get rid of Moon(ves)y, and take Tim Walker whilst you're at it. Thanks Zorka :flower:.

That first shot of Letitia Wright is fantastic. Very Weber in it's energy and spontaneity. I'd love to see Mondino shoot some mainstream eds...

Even if it's not mind-blowing, I always enjoy seeing Burbridge's laser focused work. I never tire of his stark, un-fussy vision of glamour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->