• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Wallets

I'm looking for a wallet, but don't want to spend a fortune on it. a leather with about 8 credit card slots/coin purse and a bill section. Any ideas?

i just got a gold wallet from prada, the small one. and its only a week old yet the edges are getting worn! it was £160..i dont think it should be losing colour so soon

I have a great black one from Mulberry which is very sturdy and holds alot of cards, cash and slots for recepits

Izzie - up to $150 I'm not big on spending money on something that is hidden in my purse 99% of the time :smile:

umberg-What a shame, is it leather or Nylon? I'm sure you can take it back to the store for an exchange!

jackieonnasis- can you post some pics? and what's the price?

ive used it though, so i dont know if they will exchange it. but ill give it a go, it leather with a gold finish, really beautiful!

Izzie - up to $150 I'm not big on spending money on something that is hidden in my purse 99% of the time :smile:

umberg-What a shame, is it leather or Nylon? I'm sure you can take it back to the store for an exchange!

jackieonnasis- can you post some pics? and what's the price?

you could trying going to macys, nordstroms, or banana republic? you'll definitely find something in that price range there.

kora i dont know where you live but topshop has some lovely leather wallets

I thought I was over LV, but I'm currently fiending for a zippy wallet in a vernis color.

I love zipped wallets, because I carry lots of cards, receipts, all kinds of crap.

i wish i could get a new wallet right now... i really need a bigger one but nothing has really caught my eye and made me lust after it..

which in the end i guess is better because i should be saving rather than spending :P

i wish i could get a new wallet too. i want the comme des garcon for H&m specifically! :D

i really want a comme des garcons one or a miu miu one at the moment...but im more jonesing for a new bag..

i still haven't found anything that i'm really lusting after when it comes to a new wallet...
though tbh i haven't put forth a whole lot of effort to look... :ermm:

has anyone found any great new wallets lately?

I really want this one from Comme des Garcons:

aloharag

stop killing me with this CDG wallet ...
i've seen one in green (that gorg' and fun green) for only 80€ or 90€ ... anyway I hadn't buy it .......... shame shame shame !!!! :yuk:

i'm still looking for it in any sales i can go to every season ... and still hadn't find it back for that price !
i was soooooo stupid !!!

I put a Balenciaga Unisex wallet on my christmas list, and I am pretty sure my mom picked one up at the flagship when were in NYC in October, I can only hope!

yhst-17575107938057_2029_3160159

best picture I could find, but the one I asked for was in a deep rich choclate

I like this Marc by MJ wallet

does anyone know something about the quality of Marc by MJ wallets?

I have a Marc by MJ wallet and the quality is very good. The leather is gorgeous & it's lasted me through a few rough situations so far, lol. The only problem with mine is a pen mark on the back - does anyone have any ideas of how to get pen off of leather?

not sure what to do about removing the pen mark B... :(
i think i've gotten pen on leather before as well and don't think i ever did anything about it out of fear that it would make it worse...

i finally ordered/purchased a new wallet to replace the small-ish green leather prada wallet i've been using for 5 or 6 years now :rolleyes:

the platinum lizard one is for me...
also, bought a wallet as a gift for my mom yesterday (the tan/yam/camel(?) with blue and purple patent)

haydenharnett.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->