Wallets

i really like ferragamo in general too.

their quality is very good... i have a bow handbag that i recieved from my mom.

i also use a Furla cream colored wallet

Bought this wallet yesterday and i love it! :smile:

wall_1.jpg

wall_2.jpg

wall_3.jpg

maybe i am too pared down... but this wallet keeps me from dragging receipts and coins around... it neatly fits a credit card, a driver's license, and a folded twenty dollar bill... and it comes in all sorts of pantone colors...

Attachments

• pantone-wallet.jpg
    pantone-wallet.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 232
I bought this Key & Change Holder from Louis Vuitton last week, and I love it! I like the fact that it is small and compact, fits money, credit card and keys. It's also nice to just attach to the side of my jeans, instead of having a big bulcky wallet in my back pocket.

DSC01979copy.jpg

I really need a new wallet. I've been eyeing the LV Compact Zippe from the Suhali line, what do you all think about it? Also, what color would you get? I think I'm leaning toward the blue. It also comes in red and plum, but I think I'm only considering one of these three:

p10505395_ph_hero.jpg
p10505395_ph_althero_Black.jpg
p10505395_ph_althero_White.jpg

do any of you happen to have any pictures or info about the so called "classic" chanel wallet? it's about 5 inches long, kinda like a french purse... has a metal framed coin pouch. there's also a continental wallet version of it that looks exactly the same, except just bigger. it has a raised CC in the middle and is in the caviar leather

ahh yes yes yes, that's it! that's the checkbook wallet version, but it's exactly what i'm thinking of, thank you!!!! :heart:

I actually really like it too! The change purse inside is great, I can never find a decent wallet like that! I want to find out how much it costs..
Anyway, there is another auction for the exact same wallet and it has better pics if you want to look that one up too. :woot:

yay! will do... i love that wallet (in the smaller size). it's perfect cos my checkbook wallet limits me to only BIG handbags... and it's also very user friendly. it's simple, classic and will go with everything...

Raspberry said:
I really need a new wallet. I've been eyeing the LV Compact Zippe from the Suhali line, what do you all think about it? Also, what color would you get? I think I'm leaning toward the blue. It also comes in red and plum, but I think I'm only considering one of these three:

p10505395_ph_hero.jpg
p10505395_ph_althero_Black.jpg
p10505395_ph_althero_White.jpg

Anyone?! :(

I would choose the plum.
Since it must be expensive, maybe you won´t get so tired so soon.

so..i didnt get the chanel wallet :( It was sold out!! and i cant find it anywhere..so i went to the dior store in sf n fell in love with this :D
its the same white leather w/stichings and has silver d-i-o-r baubles (?) at the end.

I'm still lusting after that white chanel wallet though :(
<--------- pricey though..$800 for a wallet :blush:

eluxury.com

Attachments

• dior.jpg
    dior.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
I just got this wallet in ivory from fcuk - really great

Attachments

• wallet.jpg
    wallet.jpg