Wallets

jssy4eva said:
i love this chloe wallet

Gorgeous looking wallet! How much is it and where to find it? The Chloe website does not seem to have this wallet. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
gucci

hey ppl! i hav a question about a 2 gucci bags! i was wondering if the description below sounds like gucci bags!
1 is orange the other is black and grey. Both are patent and the orange 1 ha a black strap. the black 1 has small squares on it and both have swirly 'g' s on them

my friends got these bags as a present from thailand she knows their fake but is wondering if a real gucci bag fits the description above.
manys thanks! (sorry 4 the badish descirption but i have not seen the bags yet and she is desprate to know if there is a gucci bag like that)
P.s: i hav a valentino wallet and recentaly bought a louis v bag :D

'juicy' wallet!!

think i am late in almost everything. Came across this very sweet looking Dior wallet. :heart: :heart: :heart: Any one 'hi-five'-ing that it is a juicy wallet? kekekekkekeee

dtrickwallet-diorwalletpink.jpg

credit to PISA HK website.

It's very cute and girly, albeit a bit summery for year-round use. I like it!

^Lots of people are fans of that wallet. I personally am not one because I don't like the MJ clasp on it. But I love epi wallets in general and I do believe that's the only one with a transparent ID window.

Do/Don't you like the clasp in term of looks or has it something to do with ease of use/quality?

I don't like Marc Jacobs bags and that reminds me too much of MJ accessories, that's all.:P

What do you guys think about this men's wallet from gucci's cruise collection:

154277b690r21407dd.jpg

picture found on gucci.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Pursettes

Foxie-Pooh said:
I want something slim, chic, and easy to fit into the jeans pocket, so which of the following should I get or do you guys have any other better choices :flower: ?

CDG
sa2100blka.jpg
Dior Homme
p10611948_ph_hero.jpg
Vuitton
p10295674_ph_hero.jpg

I couldn't find what you're looking for either, Foxie-Pooh, so I designed it and I love it. You can check it out on my website at http://www.pursettes.com.

Does anyone know where I can find a nice leather wallet with a billfold in some color other than black or brown for not tons of money ($200 is my limit). I also don't want it to look incredibly professional because I'm only 13 ^_^

Does anyone know where I can find a nice leather wallet with a billfold in some color other than black or brown for not tons of money ($200 is my limit). I also don't want it to look incredibly professional because I'm only 13 ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->