Wallets

Haha yah a wallet always gets scratched. I'm using a vernis one right now and the edges are getting scratched constantly from being dropped and thrown around in my school bag. Hmm I put all my useless member cards 2 in 1 slot and it's actually fine LOL. I think it's because the quality of the wallet is pretty good, also the vernis is kinda waterproof so rain doesn't really hurt it.

Aww you're in a dilemma! I couldn't really say anything about the Taiga because I've never bought one and I don't like the shape of the one up there. I like the long wallets. Basically epi is more practical and suhali is more appealing.......

Maybe you can get one now, and request another for a birthday/xmas??

I want a wallet, but i don't know what! So many options! Maybe Dior, Chanel, Prada, Gucci

I don't know, seriously...

well, since the chanel ones are so expensive, i think i'm gonna go with gucci.

maraschin0 said:
Haha yah a wallet always gets scratched. I'm using a vernis one right now and the edges are getting scratched constantly from being dropped and thrown around in my school bag. Hmm I put all my useless member cards 2 in 1 slot and it's actually fine LOL. I think it's because the quality of the wallet is pretty good, also the vernis is kinda waterproof so rain doesn't really hurt it.

Aww you're in a dilemma! I couldn't really say anything about the Taiga because I've never bought one and I don't like the shape of the one up there. I like the long wallets. Basically epi is more practical and suhali is more appealing.......

Maybe you can get one now, and request another for a birthday/xmas??

yeah I'll get the Epi first, but I'll have to wait until xmas anyway (brokeass student :innocent: ) maybe I'll fall in love with it so deeply that I don't need Suhali anymore... would be "nice to my wallet" :ninja:

*JJ* said:
well, since the chanel ones are so expensive, i think i'm gonna go with gucci.

on that note...does anyone know how much the chanel wallet that i have in my avatar cost?

<-----------

Wallet dilemma

I am in the market for a new wallet and I cannot make up my mind. :cry:

What is your wallet? Do you like the size?

Do you have recommendations? (please post pictures)B)

Like leather, solid colors.(metallic ok)
Dislike log/canvas
Like medium to large/checkbook/continental size
Like timeless, elegant yet trendy look

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my bottega veneta Long wallet in tan...
I initially wanted a short version, but they sent me the long one by mistake..I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTT ITS AMAZING....

i have a simple audrey hepburn wallet i got from spain...

it cost me like 5 euro or something.

you should get a long wallet if you want to hold it around without a handbag. that's what i do sometimes when it's raining

and i don't want to ruin my leather bags.

Attachments

• audrey.jpg
    audrey.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 3
i also have a cynthia rowley pink wallet

all of mine are long just to get rid of the hassle of opening another compartment and putting in coins, etc.

Doyou have the bottega's picture?

I kinda like this one.

Do you know if his comes in other colors? NMarcus and Saks both have it in black only.

Attachments

• SFV3456_mn.jpg
    SFV3456_mn.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 258
Well, I wish you gave a link or something because I searched to no avail. The only ones that came up was under handbags section-which is why I posted there before it was moved here.
Maybe they should better their search options because I believe none of us have the time to go through each thread "wallte" word was used in.

Anyway, thanks anyway. I will look again.

From what I read here in the first cople pages you don't recommend LV Vernis wallet.

Good to hear because I really like the vernis line but I also need something durable. Luckily my Vernis bags are still in excellent condition.

I need to buy a wallet fast.

Does anybody have a Ferragamo wallet? What do you think of them?

dsq said:
i have a coin compartment in my wallet, but i don't use it :ninja:
i prefer to keep my change in my pants, well, i prefer to not use change at all. electronic transactions all the way!! :flower:

I am the same way. Here I was thinking I definitely need a coin slot in a wallet. Then I feel like what's the point. Between the check cards and credit cards who needs a coi purse. I can use more card slots :blush:

All my wallets happen to be vintage. Which is good for 2 main reasons, they're rather well made and no one else is going to running around with my same wallet. :wink:

I just wanted to add that I've had no problems with my Vernis accessories. I have had a small wallet and the coin/key pouch for over a year, and in Marshmallow, nonetheless.

Absolutely no peeling or staining under the varnish, so I don't think it's the product itself, but what you do with it.

My favorite is called the Mission Wallet-it has pockets for money-plastic & ids-pocket knife and a pen or flash light. In mine I carry a small Sebenza and the new Arc AAA.

Attachments

• DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 2
thought i'd mention my wallet....its exactly wat i wanted...

its a sharp black helmut lang leather wallet, an outside sleeve tat opens to the side for storing my metrocard & license. Folds open with four separate sleeves that open toward the top for credit cards, etc. It has an integrated rotating bill clip tat runs along the spine with the bills being held within the wallet.

hope tats a good enough description, been meanin to take a photos of it incase I lose it/get mugged and need it replaced.

iluvfashion said:
Does anybody have a Ferragamo wallet? What do you think of them?

I previously had a Ferragamo wallet and I absolutely loved it. I used it everyday for 3 years. It's retired now but it still looks wonderful. I certainly recommend them - the leather is beautiful :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d1rtb4g
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->