Wallets

Does anyone know where I can find a nice leather wallet with a billfold in some color other than black or brown for not tons of money ($200 is my limit). I also don't want it to look incredibly professional because I'm only 13 ^_^

Anyone has a Gucci Guccissima Wallet? What about the quality? Does the gold hardware tarnish? You hear from tarnishing LV hardware these days...

Do you think this is worth it? Amazon sells them marked down to $130. I really like blazing red, but as everyone says, it is just nylon with a logo slapped on it. But I wonder if the quality is good. :blink: I'm really on the verge of buying it, I wanna know if I'm crazy. :lol:

Credit: Amazon.com

Attachments

• B000BJDPMK.01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
    B000BJDPMK.01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 3
  • B000BJDPMK.01.PT01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
    B000BJDPMK.01.PT01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2
  • B000BJDPMK.01.PT02._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
    B000BJDPMK.01.PT02._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 2
amazon does indeed sell fake Vuitton at least...

well concerning the nylon: I've heard that the quality isn't that good. If you really like red what about an LV Epi wallet in red? the leather has very good quality. then they have the Suhali line.

pics from eluxury.com

p10338451_ph_althero_New_Red.jpg

p10507032_ph_hero.jpg
http://images.eluxury.com/assets_server/product/10507032/p10507032_ph_hero.jpg

pavement said:
Do you think this is worth it? Amazon sells them marked down to $130. I really like blazing red, but as everyone says, it is just nylon with a logo slapped on it. But I wonder if the quality is good. :blink: I'm really on the verge of buying it, I wanna know if I'm crazy. :lol:

Credit: Amazon.com

I really would recommend not getting a nylon wallet in any color from Prada. I have a burgundy Prada nylon wallet, basically the same wallet as the red one you are considering getting and it stains so easily and is impossible to clean afterwards. At least with a leather wallet you can clean it, with this you can't do anything. Seriously, you don't want it unless you're an imaculate person and never ever even handle the wallet with anything other than spotless hands. Mine looks terrible and I've had it only about a year and a half.

I have a burgundy Prada nylon wallet, basically the same wallet as the red one you are considering getting and it stains so easily and is impossible to clean afterwards.

Wow thanks. Nevermind then. :doh:

amazon does indeed sell fake Vuitton at least...

I don't think it is Amazon who sells the fakes, but rather other sellers who sell through Amazon. If it says it ships from another seller, especially beware. :ninja: I guess I don't trust Amazon that much either, though.

If you really like red what about an LV Epi wallet in red? the leather has very good quality. then they have the Suhali line.

The second one looks great. I'll think about it. I actually already have a red wallet. :lol: I'm kind of getting sick of it though. :(

I want this Marc by MJ one:
129782247_1f618353d6.jpg

...in yellow :woot: Perfect for spring and I can use it as a clutch. I'm still hunting it down.

eluxury.com

Marc Jacobs Stam Wallet

Does anyone have this wallet? I am seriously considering getting it. Not sure what colors they come in. Seems nice for going out as a clutch too. Any ideas?

i thought Mont Blanc only does men wallets, or isn't?.. :\

wat do u guys think of the yellow lether Prada wallet?
i really like it, i think it's unique.. plz opinions...

There are a few of those red LV epi leather wallets (the tresor one) on ebay. I like the idea of having a red wallet. I think a white bag and red wallet is a nice combo. I got my eye on the ebays one! Eluxury.com wants $575 for their's (crazy!) Not that the wallets aren't beautiful and worth every penny, but still....575 for a wallet! NEVER!:lol:

I got that red LV wallet as a gift.. but I don't really use it much.

i'm currently using a bluejean dogon planner / wallet (hermes, too lazy to lay on the accent mark, forgive me please)

i also have a vintage cartier that my father bought me for my 21st birthday. a small hermes wallet and two vuitton momograms. (it's shameful, but true. sigh.. in regards to the LV's of course) ^_^

vintage_princess said:
Are LV wallets worth the price?

In my opinion they are. The quality and precision is flawless. Also with Louis Vuitton you know you are getting a piece that is done by craftsmen whom specialize in luggage and leather accessories.

I wont really buy these, I just like them so much. :wub: $260.00

Does anyone else think they're half as cute as I do? I really like the colors.

bluefly.com

Attachments

• prodImage.jpg
    prodImage.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 405
  • prodImage2.jpg
    prodImage2.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 404
  • prodImage3.jpg
    prodImage3.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 404

Users who are viewing this thread