Washed leather bags

LariatGal

Reaction score
I looove washed leather bags! :woot: The Prada ones are out for me at the mo, so can anyone tell me where I can find one that wont cost the earth, or PM me if they have one they want to sell? :flower:

And if there aren't any, can I wash my own leather bags or will it just ruin them?

Thanks in advance :flower:

What about the Sissi Rossi washed leather bags? They're really cool-looking, esp. in person, but way over my budget!! I think they're in the $600 range. You can see them on barneys.com, in the Barney's Co-op section :smile:

Thanks! Browns in London sell them too. I love this one but its 460 GBP:cry:

Attachments

• sissi5.jpg
    sissi5.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 9
Please don't wash any of your leather bags. It will ruin them. The "washing" of the leather is a process that is done before the bag is put together.

Thanks Luna, I thought you might know! :flower:
I was puzzled tho as the wavy zips on the Prada one makeit look like it was put togther THEN washed! (Someone else posted a pic in another thread but cant remember where)

In France Zadig & Voltaire has them, at raisonable prices, but I don't know if you can find this brand abroad.

Thanks Elsa :flower: I'll do a search. Any one else with info much appreciated!

i"ve just discovered that gap does washed leather bags _ think its only usa tho (please excuse odd syntax my keyboard is having a senior moment)

Cynthia Rowley also has washed leather bags for around $250-$300 on saks.com.

Attachments

• cynthia rowley.jpg
    cynthia rowley.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 5
  • cynthia rowley 2.jpg
    cynthia rowley 2.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 4
Thanks Greendrv :flower: I cant find any on ebay, so frustrating!:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Banana had some washed leather bags last season... Marc jacobs is also doing some too

there are some washed leather bags by marc by marc jacobs on eluxury if you're interested :smile:

Luna said:
Please don't wash any of your leather bags. It will ruin them. The "washing" of the leather is a process that is done before the bag is put together.

Actually sometimes they ARE washed after the bag is put together-- but the results of the washing are allowed for in the initial design-- so really not a good idea to wash any misc. bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert0199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->