Watches under $500

Emporio Armani $100+ :

(guess where I got the photo from, eh...)

I like those pink ones Purple posted - thanks :smile:

I guess I'll have to try it on to see if its to big for my wrist

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Jan 21st, 2004 - 2:33 pm
Another one you might like (not for me though!)...$65.
Is this a Guess one too?

Kenneth Cole

104412.jpg

DKNY

101597.jpg

Originally posted by Jaim45+Jan 21st, 2004 - 3:44 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jaim45 @ Jan 21st, 2004 - 3:44 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Jan 21st, 2004 - 2:33 pm
Another one you might like (not for me though!)...$65.
Is this a Guess one too? [/b][/quote]
Yup. I thought you might like their stuff. :P :flower:

Originally posted by Jaim45@Jan 21st, 2004 - 2:16 pm
Do you guys think those thick band watches look dumb on a girl w/ a skinny wrist?
No, I think cuffs look nice on slim wrists. :wink:

I know you've already bought your watch, but I'd suggest to others looking for something that they look into antique or vintage.

My best watch is a lovely antique Elgin that had belonged to my great-grandmother. It is elegant and dressy, precious to me because it had been Grandma Elly's, but also an excellent piece of jewelry.

Originally posted by As You Like It@Jan 29th, 2004 - 6:09 pm
I know you've already bought your watch, but I'd suggest to others looking for something that they look into antique or vintage.

My best watch is a lovely antique Elgin that had belonged to my great-grandmother. It is elegant and dressy, precious to me because it had been Grandma Elly's, but also an excellent piece of jewelry.
I grew up near Elgin and so often look for them when I'm poking around in old watch bins at flea markets...

Originally posted by mikeijames+Dec 19th, 2003 - 2:17 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mikeijames @ Dec 19th, 2003 - 2:17 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by TreySpeed@Dec 15th, 2003 - 8:54 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-mikeijames
@Dec 15th, 2003 - 9:29 am
In the under one thousand dollar range, I would try Coach watches.  They are manufactured by Movado so not complete junk and they come in a variety of styles ranging from real crocodile strapped numbers to Cartier-inspired tank designs.

While several are featured on their website, your best bet would be to shop around at a Coach near you.

i like coach's stuff a lot, mainly leather but their watches just dont do it for me

Belts and wallets? :D

watches? :ermm:
what i would recommend to you then is to finance a more expensive timepiece... women have the handbag, men have the watch. with financing, a number of the much more expensive models become much more do-able.

(cheap cartiers are only like three or four thousand) [/b][/quote]
YES, YES!

Cartier all the way guys!

i have a real tank francais in the unisex size (i have small wrists) and its so elegant and masculine. timeless look

*hangs head down* i have a fake cartier roadster with a white face and roman numerals. bought it in malaysia for the equivalent of like 30 american dollars. very nice fake i must say. i don't usually wear it, it just sits on my dresser as inspiration to buy a real one.

but yea cartiers are aweseome.

try tags or raymond weils -- although tags look kinda sporty and some raymond weils look kinda old peoplish to me.

Originally posted by pinkcouture+Jan 29th, 2004 - 3:19 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinkcouture @ Jan 29th, 2004 - 3:19 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-TreySpeed@Jan 28th, 2004 - 11:39 pm
Just an update;
I got the Gucci "G" watch (3600) and love it B)
Good choice!! :wink: [/b][/quote]
awww - but now everywhere you go your gonna have a big huge G on your wrist. whatever floats your boat.

i always though those new YSL by tom ford watches were neat how there all slanted and stuff.

Originally posted by sbbbjm+Jan 30th, 2004 - 4:30 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sbbbjm @ Jan 30th, 2004 - 4:30 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by pinkcouture@Jan 29th, 2004 - 3:19 am
<!--QuoteBegin-TreySpeed
@Jan 28th, 2004 - 11:39 pm
Just an update;
I got the Gucci "G" watch (3600) and love it B)

Good choice!! :wink:
awww - but now everywhere you go your gonna have a big huge G on your wrist. whatever floats your boat.

i always though those new YSL by tom ford watches were neat how there all slanted and stuff. [/b][/quote]
nah, thats just my "formal" watch. I have 3 other good watches that are only $200 a pop or so. I'll wear that watch when going to a good party or wedding or something. I break/scratch watches too easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->