Watches under $500

TreySpeed

Reaction score
I need it for formal occassions please :smile:
I already have 2 "daily" watches

In the under one thousand dollar range, I would try Coach watches. They are manufactured by Movado so not complete junk and they come in a variety of styles ranging from real crocodile strapped numbers to Cartier-inspired tank designs.

While several are featured on their website, your best bet would be to shop around at a Coach near you.

Originally posted by mikeijames@Dec 15th, 2003 - 9:29 am
In the under one thousand dollar range, I would try Coach watches. They are manufactured by Movado so not complete junk and they come in a variety of styles ranging from real crocodile strapped numbers to Cartier-inspired tank designs.

While several are featured on their website, your best bet would be to shop around at a Coach near you.
i like coach's stuff a lot, mainly leather but their watches just dont do it for me

Belts and wallets? :D

watches? :ermm:

Originally posted by TreySpeed+Dec 15th, 2003 - 8:54 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TreySpeed @ Dec 15th, 2003 - 8:54 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mikeijames@Dec 15th, 2003 - 9:29 am

i like coach's stuff a lot, mainly leather but their watches just dont do it for me

Belts and wallets? :D

watches? :ermm: [/b][/quote]
what i would recommend to you then is to finance a more expensive timepiece... women have the handbag, men have the watch. with financing, a number of the much more expensive models become much more do-able.

(cheap cartiers are only like three or four thousand)

Originally posted by mikeijames@Dec 19th, 2003 - 8:17 pm
what i would recommend to you then is to finance a more expensive timepiece... women have the handbag, men have the watch. with financing, a number of the much more expensive models become much more do-able.
I'd think hard, not once but twice, before borrowing to buy luxury goods... I'm not saying I'd never do it, but it's really not smart IMO.

i agree with Tott on this one. don't buy something unless you can pay it out within couple of months! at least that's my rule. :P

Michele watches are really pretty & good quality for that price. Also, look into Fendi & Gucci.

Just don't buy from the designers chanel,dior,etc. they are not the watch company

Come on guys, I'm sure you can find a nice, good quality watch for under $600. Don't take out loan for the sake of appearing fashionable. I never knew men had to wear a different timepiece for the evening, so unless you're wearing a watch with a rubber wristband during the day I doubt anyone would notice. :innocent:

Oficinia del tempo makes a really cute watch.They cost around $350.I got one from Neimans for my 5th annivesary and i love it.

Can someone suggest some nice watches to me? I am on a tight budget $100-150. I also like small faces and silver (or pink).

B)

You're a girl, yes? (sorry in advance, if you're not). A dress watch, a night out watch or a day watch?

dkny or kenneth cole...get something classic, quiet, and wear it with the face down (until you can upgrade)

Yes, I'm a girl :smile:

I am looking for a watch for any occasion.

Mike - what do you mean by face down?

$Dunno by Phillipe Starck (the chair guy) for fossil...I like it...:

Do you guys think those thick band watches look dumb on a girl w/ a skinny wrist? I love them but I don't think I can pull it off...

The Dolce one is adorable :smile:

According to Trinny and Susanna ('What not to wear') a big heavy watch should accentuate your little feminine wrists by contrasting with them...I don't know if that's true or not...

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jan 21st, 2004 - 12:56 pm
$150 by D&G...
wow...i didn't even know d&g made watches.

and by face down i meant the time would be on the underside of your wrist. makes some watches just look like leather (or silver) bracelets

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->