Watches under $500

once i saw in lucky the most fab gucci watch..it had a bamboo band and it was only like 400..i want it so bad

heres a pic its it so awesome..and actually i think it might be around 600 not 400

so far ive found a couple i like on fossil website.
has anyone come across anything that look nice. :smile: :flower:

if you would like a cool sporty style i think puma watches are the coolest...check their website...

i have wide white one that i LOVE :heart:

Have you looked at Axcent? Look at the style called Rocker. There are others with wide white bands, too.

edit: Hmm, that link seems to have problems. Try this one.

Originally posted by tangerine@Mar 23rd, 2004 - 10:21 pm
Have you looked at Axcent? Look at the style called Rocker. There are others with wide white bands, too.

that is sooo cute... i never heard of them before...must chk out the site...thx for posting tangerine... :flower:

Originally posted by softgrey+Mar 24th, 2004 - 8:21 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Mar 24th, 2004 - 8:21 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-tangerine@Mar 23rd, 2004 - 10:21 pm

that is sooo cute... i never heard of them before...must chk out the site...thx for posting tangerine... :flower: [/b][/quote]
You are welcome! ^_^

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Mar 24th, 2004 - 2:33 pm
White watches, now there's an idea.

And star.. your avatar.. :lol: :heart:
hehe thanks :flower:

TIMEX. Timexes rule. They're very affordable, and they have a lot of styles. I use a very plain, small, oval-faced watch with a black leather band. I think it cost about $30 when new, and I have had it for five years, and I tend to be kind of hard on stuff, so if I can have it that long and it still works fine, it is a good little watch!

I have had to replace the band three times because I wore it out, but they have some with metal bands if you prefer. Bands are way cheap, though. I think it is like $7 to get a new band. I have a new battery put in every year. Again, not expensive to do.

how about Diesel?

http://store.dieseltimeframes.com/jump.jsp...emType=CATEGORY

this is $85 though.

DZ2119.gif

Originally posted by loserunit@Sep 2 2004, 10:25 PM
SWATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[snapback]354749[/snapback]​

YES!!!
The coolest designs ever!!!!
I bet you'll fall madly in love with one design!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->