Wentworth Miller

LMM said:
The pictures of Wentworth in GQ are great!! Does any one know which issue they are from?

It's the latest issue with Jen Aniston/Vince Vaughn/50 cent on the covers (Men of the Year issue)

Here's a lil article from the mag:

Arrival

No longer the sole domain of prep-school boys, the V-neck sweater is having a comeback. Prison Break's Wentworth Miller demonstrates Photographs by Carter Smith

You’ll be a star. Wentworth Miller heard that a lot two years ago. That’s what happens when you look like this and then land a coveted role in a fall prestige pic—one based on a Philip Roth novel, no less—costarring Nicole Kidman and Anthony Hopkins. Unfortunately, that movie was The Human Stain, and while we heard it was good, we can’t find anybody who actually saw it. “I had certainly hoped it would open more doors for me,” Miller says. Not that he had to wait too long.
In a season of nonstarters, Fox’s Prison Break quickly became appointment television, the kind of show you had to watch live, lest 10 million other Americans learn a twist first. But the show’s proudly ludicrous plot—it’s about a nice guy (Miller) who gets a prison’s blueprint tattooed on his body to help spring his incarcerated brother—required an actor who could sell that story. Executive producer Brett Ratner needed a clean-cut guy, but one who wouldn’t be anybody’s cellblock b*tch. And he was having a hard time casting the part, he says, until he remembered Miller, an enigmatic actor—a Princeton man!—he’d met with for an ill-fated big-screen Superman project. “Wentworth has this coolness about him—that Steve McQueen vibe,” Ratner says. He liked the guy’s thousand-yard stare (see Prison Break’s billboard). “And he had intelligence, which is different from most good-looking young actors. It’s a complex role. I don’t even know if Sean Penn could play that part.” Ratner might tend to the superlative, but Miller, 33, is enjoying the attention a hit series brings. “People honk at me from their cars,” he says. And although it can take four hours to apply that tattoo on shooting days, there is an upside. “I haven’t been working out in a while,” Miller says. “I appreciate that it adds shading and contours where there are none.” —Mickey Rapkin

(http://men.style.com/gq/features/landing?id=content_4020)

thanks for the post

Thanks for the post!! He is just so cute!:rolleyes:

Did anyone catch him on Leno?

Aaah so pretty :crush: he made me laugh in the bit where he said how guys with full sleves come up to him and want to talk shop... I really liked how he told Jay that you want to treat people with respect :heart:

from justjared :flower:

Although I gotta say I'm liking Dom in these pictures too :heart:

Attachments

• prison-break-wentworth-miller00.jpg
    prison-break-wentworth-miller00.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 9
  • prison-break-wentworth-miller01.jpg
    prison-break-wentworth-miller01.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 17
  • prison-break-wentworth-miller02.jpg
    prison-break-wentworth-miller02.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 9
  • prison-break-wentworth-miller03.jpg
    prison-break-wentworth-miller03.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 12
  • prison-break-wentworth-miller05.jpg
    prison-break-wentworth-miller05.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 13
  • prison-break-wentworth-miller06.jpg
    prison-break-wentworth-miller06.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
a couple of screencaps from jjb :flower:

Attachments

• pb101602tn.jpg
    pb101602tn.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 13
  • pb101566tg.jpg
    pb101566tg.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 15
screencaps from last episode (justjared)

Attachments

• prison-break-end-of-the-tunnel.jpeg
    prison-break-end-of-the-tunnel.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 13
  • prison-break-end-of-the-tunnel02.jpg
    prison-break-end-of-the-tunnel02.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 10
  • prison-break-end-of-the-tunnel03.jpg
    prison-break-end-of-the-tunnel03.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 5
  • prison-break-end-of-the-tunnel04.jpg
    prison-break-end-of-the-tunnel04.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 15
Duleeshab said:
I know there should be a rule against being so pretty :crrush:

even my mother thinks he's fine! I like that he's gorgeous and still has a manly quality. I think he looks sort of mysterious *swoons* :crush: :wub: :winkiss: Did I mention I have his picture on my desktop? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonchic said:
even my mother thinks he's fine! I like that he's gorgeous and still has a manly quality. I think he looks sort of mysterious *swoons* :crush: :wub: :winkiss: Did I mention I have his picture on my desktop? lol

So do I Bonchic! :bounce:
ahhh I can't get over him.... and I don't know what I'm going to do without Prison Break for the next 6 months...:(

justlooking said:
How could i have missed this?

feeling robbed of a perve. :angry:

you're better off not having seen him...he was sooo not hot in underworld :blink:

ohh dear what am I going to do until april?:cry: I hope this season comes out on dvd soon! How long do you think it'll take guys? I have a article I need to scan and put on here on "Went":blush:

colored and blk and white version...

wentw12.jpg
wentw9.jpg

wentw10.jpg
wentw8.jpg

wentw11.jpg
wentw7.jpg

wentw6.jpg
wentw5.jpg

wentw4.jpg
wentw.jpg

wentw1.jpg

I was sick of waiting for captures of Wentworth swimming in his boxers from episode 12 so I decided to make them myself :flower: Hopefully they are okay... this is my first time doing it :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->