:heart::heart::heart:

2r60h2t.jpg
9vcjux.jpg
2e2r0va.jpg
1zb9qn4.jpg
sz8v92.jpg
2wd0ayg.jpg

gala

DOes everyone still hate her in Poland, I know a lot of poeple said she had a really nasty attitude.

^ Yes, it seems that situation hasn't changed.

Personally I have no idea why she is so hated - I find her pretty, nice, cultural and interesting person. She managed to graduate from one of the best schools for actors in the world; she's certainly worth more than a lot of other polish celebs. Honestly, polish showbusiness is weird - people without talent, class and style are often worshipped while the ones that are really talented are marginalized. But that's my opinion only.

There is a lot of buzz in Poland surrounding her alleged affair with Andrzej Zulawski (I think you all know who Zulawski is.. if not.. well..). She is a mediocre actress, she's not very good, but also not very bad. A mediocre talent. Her dad is a really cool guy, very level-headed, bright and smart.

In Poland we view Weronika as a dull and superficial person. She gives loads of interviews, where she talks real crap. Generally she is a subject of many jokes, especially her appearance without make-up is ridiculed all the way down.

^ Yes, that's right. To me it's sad because there are people who behave worse and she is really judged hard, in my opinion harder than she deserves.

I heard that she has a part in the Dustin Hoffman new series for HBO "luck" (i'm not sure about the title), not sure if this is still true.

Blonde egyptian princess y'all for 10 dollars?

Weronika is beautiful, but unbelievably tacky. She should subscribed to Charlotte Casiraghi's thread and LEARN how to be a classy lady in her 20ties.

^ and this is this kind of hate we were talking about a few posts before. I really don't get what she has done to people to be so hated.

It's just the wrong colour of hair, everyone has their ups and downs when it comes to beauty. She didn't kill anyone, maybe she just wanted to try something new or it's for a new role.

This is how it is with Weronika - she can't even dye her hair without being insulted. And I'm not only referring to the comment above but also to the opinions that I've read on polish sites. That's crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if you are Polish or what - but if you followed her career from the very beginning (and her ridiculous relationship with Polish journalist Kolonko who is mocked in all TV shows), her mother's strange ways, her grotesque interviews with crappy magazines and her relationship with Andrzej Żuławski (and the outcome) you would know what I am talking about...

I think she is a GORGEOUS girl, OK? She is mesmerizing, but she can't act. And she behaves like a 12 year old girl with a sugar daddy syndrome.

And believe me or not, I've met her. I worked with her mother on translation project. This is one crazy family and Weronika is a very sad person. People do a lot of harm to her and her mother is very manipulative.

IMHO - she should focus on mental stability, not acting. And I know what I am saying.

BUT. Read it carefully in order to understand - She is naturally drop dead gorgeous. And sweet. But empty inside.

Looks absolutely beautiful. Her leather jacket is to die for.

she looks ridiculously awesome. nice nail colour, jacket is really super.

Olga thanks for the inside info on Weronika, so sad, she does seem really lost, and I agree her past relationships seem very opportunistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SebBlack
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->