What annoys you about your body?

among other things:

an irritated bikini line from shaving is annoying me the most right now! :angry:

Waaaay too sexy. But I'm sexier :brows: :P

That I have to wear a 36DD bra. Its quite annoying when you think about it.

Originally posted by ahhGucci+May 25th, 2004 - 8:28 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ahhGucci @ May 25th, 2004 - 8:28 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-slinky_vagabond@May 26th, 2004 - 2:26 am
but it aint sweeter than mine
huh what? what happened? :huh: [/b][/quote]
Please go away... I want him back! :heart:
(edited for him)

lordy...

*backs away slowly from the thread...

schizophrenia much?... :innocent:

for a long long long time it was my skin -- my face was so gross and pimply and oily. actually made me kinda depressed. thank god thats over with thanks to accutane

hair -- its so thick and coarse and has a little wave. EVERYTIME i get a haircut another customer or stylists comments on how much hair i have. i just wish it was a lil thinner that way it would be more maneagable. i always have to put leave in conditioners to smooth it out and weigh it down a little. i wish i could just wakeup run a little water through it and go. at least i know i wont be bald :P

just like Acid, i wish i was a little bigger. i guess i should just keep up the weight training. getting bigger is possible cuz i've seen old pics of my roommate and he basically had the same body type but has been working out forthe last 4 years (no supps or anything just working out) and he's considerable bigger now. i like my body type (thank god i'm not beefy, stocky man haha), i just want a bigger version of it lol. patience, patience.

. . . and for laughs i wish i had Jack's (from Will & Grace) rock hard butt, haha

Supplements will make you put on water tissue...not muscle...so just stick with the weights like you're planning to...

So does he, Ale, you're in good company:

cortes.jpg

Originally posted by sweetjane@May 25th, 2004 - 6:28 pm
among other things:

an irritated bikini line from shaving is annoying me the most right now! :angry:
ugh, i hate that!!! :angry:

My calves, they're muscular, but compared to some other guys I go to school with, they're big. Like I said, their all muscle (probably from schlepping my *** around for so long) but sometimes I don't like them, depends on the day. Also, I wish I were a little taller. Oh, I kinda wish that my shoulders weren't so broad, and my feet were a size smaller and my skin had a little more olive tone in it.......jeez, can we say obsessive?

Originally posted by Alejandro@May 26th, 2004 - 1:24 pm
I have a small torso and long legs :blink:
i'm opposite.

i would like my legs to be longer.

Originally posted by loserunit+May 26th, 2004 - 7:26 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (loserunit @ May 26th, 2004 - 7:26 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alejandro@May 26th, 2004 - 1:24 pm
I have a small torso and long legs :blink:
i'm opposite.

i would like my legs to be longer. [/b][/quote]
aww!
you'd be the male equivalent to karolina kurkova? ;D

:innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung