What Do You LOVE About Your Body ?

Caramel

Reaction score
Inspired by the thread about what annoys us about our bodies, I thought I'd start a more positive one about what we like about ourselves. :D :wub:

My favourite body part must be...my feet! They're small (size 35...don't know what that is in american/british size...maybe a 5?) and well-shaped, and I think they're cute! :oops:

I also like my skin, it's pretty clear and soft (and I'm becoming quite obsessed about keeping it looking nice :oops: ), and I like the color of it.

Now come on, you share!! :wink:

my hair, definitely. it's really, really long, and I am actually a bit vain about it - I refuse to cut it until it reaches my waist. :oops:

my back/neck/posture. I remember once a dance teacher made this huge fuss over what a perfectly shaped spine I had. :shock: :lol:

My legs because they are long and also toned from dancing for so many years.. Also my eyes because of their color & my eyelashes are really long and my hair because its soft & i just got lots of long layers so it looks really nice 8)

This thread makes me curious what you guys look like! :shock:

oow I like my hands too,my fingers are thin and long 8)

I love my chest, my butt, my hair, my eyes, my legs..... :wub: :D

All in all I am VERY happy with my body.

[ot:7586c601f6]This was a good good good idea Caramel! [/ot:7586c601f6]

Oh oops i forgot about my lips too cause they are really full top & bottom and are really soft hehe 8)

hmph.....well i'll show you a photo of my face so u can see my spots....

its not a pretty sight to say the least.
and my nose :shock:

i'll post in in a second i just need to re-size it

ok here is a photo.....
dont look at it for too long please :?

Your insane, Sean. :P

Your hair is to die for. :shock: Great profile. 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->