What Do You LOVE About Your Body ?

My eyes cause they're quite big and open looking, my hands cause they're small and rear end cause it's squishy ^_^

I love how resilient and pliable my body is.I have complete faith in it.I've almost been seriously injured several times, and if it hadn't been my body I would've been.I'm grateful for years of ballet and yoga in educating my body about it's abilities and grace and strength.
Aside from that, I am grateful to be very well proportioned, with a long neck, defined bust, neat waist, very healthy lips, long athletic legs and very long arms.I love my feet most of all,they are the perfect dancer's fee, high arched,narrow and really tough.
I am so thankful for my body.We all should be.

I should probably add that I love my immune system considering how good it seems to be.

Oh yes,that's important too! and to keep it healthy is really vital as well! I love my lungs too,nice and healthy and smoke free.People should thing about that more often..

As cheesy as it is, I love the fact that my body works. Every day I can get up and do things that a lot of other people don't have the opportunity to do. I try to think of that every time I start to feel down about my thighs ^_^

my weird, naturally multicolor hair :lol:
how feminine my body is at the same time that it is very strong
my butt! no pancake here, it's good and round. :D
the general gracefulness of my body and how fast it is. :smile:

I'm only going to comment on physical features, because mentality is an entirely different sort of post for me.

I really love my natural frame and body-shape. I mean I revel in the fact that I have a pretty resilient body, naturally straight teeth, naturally straight jet-black hair, blue eyes and a fairly even complexion... but I really, truly love the figure I have to work with.

Of course, I have a 17-year-long confectionery diet to ease off, but the fact that it naturally exists - and it's not something I have to fake to get - is something I truly cherish. I just wish they'd make tops more fitted in the waist so I wouldn't have to rely on creating the same silhouette with waist-belts. D8!

I'm actually quite happy with my skin. Despite the occasional oily bouts, I'm glad it's clear and fair and very pale. :lol:

-I like the shape and look of my body.... I'm proportional and I have a hourglass shape. Which, I'm told is rare. When I get small, I still have a nice bust size,small waist and ample booty :smile:
-almond shaped dark brown eyes
-my smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->