What Are You Listening to Right Now?

brat summer will never end

Billie’s new album had several great songs, as does Charli’s, but I absolutely can’t stand this collab. It sounds awfullllll. Charli & Lorde AND Charli & Addison outsold.

Billie’s new album had several great songs, as does Charli’s, but I absolutely can’t stand this collab. It sounds awfullllll. Charli & Lorde AND Charli & Addison outsold.

I love it for Charli. Guess is one of my favourites so I was always going to love this, but Billie's verse truly adds nothing to the song but lesbianism and additional exposure. Lorde's remix was much the same, but instead of lesbianism it added depth. I like the back and forth concept in collabs where they sort of talk it out on the remix essentially, and I thought they matched each other well. But Addison completely transformed von dutch with the remix, which is what remixes should be all about and I wish they leaned more into that. Either way, the music video is everything and she should go to jail for not doing one with Lorde.

I'm obsessing again with the gothic metal bands like Lacrimosa, Leave's Eyes and Craddle of Filth I used to listen when I was on high school. Rediscovering their discography were such a pleasure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pablosoto
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->