What can I wear it with?

And how about these? Any advice :flower:?

[ssense.com]

How about... Everything? :lol: They are beautiful, I think it'll be hard to find an outfit they wouldn't suit. I'd go for a colorful printed skirt and dark tights to set them off but I think any kind of dress, pants or even jeans would work. Anyway, they are a great purchase. :flower:

Thanks for your answers girl. I do not think I wanna go punk/goth - it is not for me. But i definetely have some ideas now :smile:

I snapped up a couple of items at The Outnet sale, but have no idea what to wear them with. I normally wear mostly black, so I'm a bit lost!

204719indl.jpg

210221indl.jpg

theoutnet.com

And, any ideas for how to get use out of this in the future? I played around with it a little bit (see below) but really want to wear it more, as it's very beautiful and was quite expensive... but I don't usually wear things this colourful or girly and am still a little stuck.

How about adding some green and brown to it?

I have a pair of black chinos and I really don't know what to wear with it, besides black !
Any suggestions ? :smile:

Any ideas on how to style this dress to look less "cute"? I'm usually just wearing a pair of flats and maybe a cardigan with it but I'd like to try something else.

image1xxl.jpg

asos.com

I have a confirmation ceremony this weekend and I'm part of the crew organizing the whole thing so need to look my best since I'm the first person people will see before going into the church.
I bought this a while ago but I hadn't given much thought on how to wear it
P1010611.jpg

P1010613.jpg

I was playing with it today and this is the only thing I could come up with.
DSC00141_edit0.jpg

thoughts? and also other ideas are greatly appreciate it^_^

pixie .. Im not sure about the pants .. they do seem a bit casual and you are going to church.

Id wear it with a pencil skirt or maybe some black dressier pants. If Im just a crew member my main concern is to dress appropriate and not steal their thunder so thats' my two cents on the outfit. :P

Any ideas on how to style this dress to look less "cute"? I'm usually just wearing a pair of flats and maybe a cardigan with it but I'd like to try something else.

i'm all about mixing girly + tough to make things less cutesy... a sleeveless denim vest and flat lace-up boots! a cropped boxy moto jacket, ripped tights, and some chunky heeled ankle boots! or just add some heavier accessories -- heavy necklaces, a stack of metal bangles, etc. add a belt (bright + skinny, or thick with a lot of buckles)... a slouchy cocoon cardigan and knee-high flat boots... a boxy, oversized, loose-knit cropped sweater over the top could work... or an oversized blazer and pennyloafers or oxfords would make it very cute tomboy chic... etc

^Alright, those are great suggestions and should keep me busy for a while! Thanks so much! :flower:

asos.com

Peter Pan collar makes stuff look much worse, no kidding :lol: If you have time, fix the collar into a pointy one or cut the collar out and wear the dress with a velvet choker and a fair of flat with ankle straps. Ankle straps make flat less blah and more "serious" :lol:

i'm all about mixing girly + tough to make things less cutesy... a sleeveless denim vest and flat lace-up boots! a cropped boxy moto jacket, ripped tights, and some chunky heeled ankle boots! or just add some heavier accessories -- heavy necklaces, a stack of metal bangles, etc. add a belt (bright + skinny, or thick with a lot of buckles)... a slouchy cocoon cardigan and knee-high flat boots... a boxy, oversized, loose-knit cropped sweater over the top could work... or an oversized blazer and pennyloafers or oxfords would make it very cute tomboy chic... etc

But Peter pan collar will just get in your way :lol: Oh how i hate it, stock your wardrobe with a huge heap of "rock chic", "tomboy", "tough" stuff won't chase the peter pan collar away, srsly, only makes the situation worse :rolleyes:

ultramarine yeah i wasn't sure about the pants either. thanks :smile::smile:
a skirt like this one maybe?
DSC00143_edit0.jpg

diesanni what about a leather jacket? a short, black form fitting one will work.

Or maybe just a jacket, hopefully on black to make it look more severe.

pixie WAY better! Now all you need is the shoes and you are ready!

I have a pair of black chinos and I really don't know what to wear with it, besides black !
Any suggestions ? :smile:

Practically anything. A red/black/navy and white stripet l/s tee would look great. If it is for a casual look I would use sneakers like converse all starst and if it is more dressy I would wear flats or some kind of heels and maybe a nice scarf. A shirt (not white) would be cool too.

What would you wear with beige suede pants
?

Practically anything. A red/black/navy and white stripet l/s tee would look great. If it is for a casual look I would use sneakers like converse all starst and if it is more dressy I would wear flats or some kind of heels and maybe a nice scarf. A shirt (not white) would be cool too.

I don't wear flats or heels, I'm a boy :lol:
Thanks for the advice, I was thinking about a striped -t-shirt too but I wasn't really sure. I need a darker stripe. I have two white and light blue but not too light striped t-shirts

What would you wear with beige suede pants?
I have camel/beige pants and I ususally wear white with it or blue, but not too dark or too light.

asos.com

Maybe some heavy sexy make up, extremely sleek hair or lingery hosiery...

I don't wear flats or heels, I'm a boy :lol:
Thanks for the advice, I was thinking about a striped -t-shirt too but I wasn't really sure. I need a darker stripe. I have two white and light blue but not too light striped t-shirts

I have camel/beige pants and I ususally wear white with it or blue, but not too dark or too light.

Oh boy - Im so sorry :blush: but sneakers would be great I think. Like a white pair of converse all stars high top and then a striped shirt :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->