What annoys you about your body?

I hate my thighs. they're enormous. But my stomach look pretty good these days. My arms too, i guess.

Wish i had thighs like these.. *dreamy*

052507_snejana.jpg

bryanboy

my left leg started to disappear a few days ago.
It's not completely gone, but mostly invisable as of now.
I hope it reappears completely soon.
(This happened before and it reappeared then, so I'm not super worried)

I HATE MY COMPLEXION along my hair colour and my eye colour! it makes me so hard to eventually find anything that really suits me!

atm i am hating my legs they are so so so fat .. and my knees are non exsistant they are just a roll .. and i have the biggest bruise on my right thigh :( that just wont go away ... i have a new scar on my left leg which i hate. my ankles are more like cankles .. and my feet are hidous they are so small and flat and fat .. i hate the way my toe nails are so small they are impossible to paint. I hate how pale i am. I hate my hair its so so so vile and the way my nails are so weak and never grow. I hate my complexion. I hate my stomach ... months of binge drinking have got rid of my flat stomach. My boobs i wish they were smaller.. im only a 34c but they look out of proportion and clothes never fit right. I hate my hips i have such wide womanly hips .. my waist is like 2 sizes smaller .. well it would be if clothes went down that small. I hate my waist its so small nothing fits right and i cant wear kids clothes cos of my hips. I hate my sholders they are famously small even the smallest sized tops fall off them. I hate my arms they are so thin and weak :(
my hip bones stick out.

I wish my legs were longer and my stomach was flatter
I also don't like my nose.

Other than that I'm good.

My skin omg
Ok I'm also fat but I woudl really really really love to experience having good skin once in my conscious life (after 11 years old that is)

Alot about my body, i hate. But i won't complain, because i don't try hard enough to change things.

I have tons of scars, birthmarks, stretchmarks over my body.
I have uneven skin tone! I have discolouration on my butt, legs and stomach!
I have dark knees!
My face is disgusting!

My height...I wish my legs were longer. Otherwise, nothing. I'm pretty lucky and very thankful that I am the way I am!

I have incredibly huge shoulders-they look manly, although my boobs are incredibly huge, but I have no hips, and my legs are so disgustingly skinny. I really dislike my shape. It's amazing though how so many people here are complaining about their legs being so fat- I wish i had some weight to my legs. Chicken legs are not sexy.

Nothing, and it feels darned good to finally be able to say that after more than 20 years of endlessly yapping at my poor body.

I've spent countless hours fretting over practically everything; from uneven skin, unequally sized eyes, big nose, flat hair, saggy boobies, naevi, premature wrinkles, hairy toes, ribs poking out, puffy belly, stringy neck and thin calves to welts on my thighs. This continued until I realized that 10 years down the line I'm going to miss the body I have now and regret that I didn't enjoy it, and that scenario will repeat itself until I die. What a friggin' miserable way to spend my life!

Better enjoy what I've got now; a well-toned (despite not doing much in terms of toning it), well-proportioned and overall quite useful body. I'm good at building muscle which makes biking a pure pleasure, and I can even waggle my ears! Yay me, and yay the rest of you! I bet my hair that you don't look even half as bad as you may think that you do. :flower:

this post really made my day especially since i was feeling incredibly bad today.

I hate my belly, always gaining weight there, and my legs are skinny, so I'm always getting asked if I'm pregnant when I gain a few...
my skin is bad and my hair is to thin...but thank God for make up and hair extensions ;-)

i definitely hate my thights. even though i'm not fat, eat healty and work out a lot i'm suffering from cellulite and i just can't get rid of it.
summer annoys me because i cannot wear mini skirts or shorts at all. it's so humiliating.

atm i am hating my legs they are so so so fat .. and my knees are non exsistant they are just a roll .. and i have the biggest bruise on my right thigh :( that just wont go away ... i have a new scar on my left leg which i hate. my ankles are more like cankles .. and my feet are hidous they are so small and flat and fat .. i hate the way my toe nails are so small they are impossible to paint. I hate how pale i am. I hate my hair its so so so vile and the way my nails are so weak and never grow. I hate my complexion. I hate my stomach ... months of binge drinking have got rid of my flat stomach. My boobs i wish they were smaller.. im only a 34c but they look out of proportion and clothes never fit right. I hate my hips i have such wide womanly hips .. my waist is like 2 sizes smaller .. well it would be if clothes went down that small. I hate my waist its so small nothing fits right and i cant wear kids clothes cos of my hips. I hate my sholders they are famously small even the smallest sized tops fall off them. I hate my arms they are so thin and weak :(
my hip bones stick out.

Sssh. Don't be so negative about yourself please :( I empathise and you should love the fact that you have waist I know I do and yes it is annoying finding things to fit but a trick I've learnt if it's a basic and it fits you properly stock up.

So yeah , I want to hear something you do like about yourself ?:heart:

I hate my nose, I hate my hair, I hate my arms etc. etc. etc.

I don't like that I have to watch what I eat or I get a really bloated stomach, but I don't hate it. Its just a bit of a pain in the bum. What I really hate is my legs. They are just really not feminine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->