What Do You LOVE About Your Body ?

Originally posted by Acid@May 27th, 2003 - 3:45 am
thats a great thing to say charlotte sometimes :wink: i like it when people are comfortable with themself :heart: :flower:
Thanks Sean :flower:

Nicky...you sound gorgeous! :buzz:

Originally posted by charlottesometimes@May 29th, 2003 - 5:57 am
Nicky...you sound gorgeous! :buzz:
Thank you Leyla and Charlotte :blush: but I think I made myself sound prettier than I really am :unsure: :ninja:

I like my naturally dark brows, my "golden" skin (when it's in one of its rare blemish-free phase).

I also like my legs and my full lips. Oh and also the fact that I am ALWAYS thin no matter how much I eat ! :blush:

i :heart: my feet and my hands... they are small (size 5 or 6 for feet) and the nails are the perfect shape, not too long and not too stubby :D also i like my hair because i can go and stay either straight or curly very easily and my full lips!! :kiss:

my height...6'0'', legs, neck and face....I think I have a classic, elegant face with nice eyes....

gosh i feel too modest to talk about myself like this... :blush:

that is probably why I never accept a compliment....

i like my face because it is my own....

I have always gotten compliments on my eyes (they are a midnight blue in color) I love my eyes. :rolleyes: :heart:

I like my lips, hands, skin tone and color, my butt, my breasts, my hips. Ok so I I love myself :lol: :P

Originally posted by Oria@Nov 11th, 2003 - 3:37 pm
I like my lips, hands, skin tone and color, my butt, my breasts, my hips. Ok so I I love myself :lol: :P
:lol:

Everybody sounds so nice ! :flower:

i was holding myself to say this, but since i know everybody is beautiful here, well i will hold it no more:
i kick a** all over!!! :shock:
there, i said it!! hahahaaa :lol: :lol:

:blush: or may be i'll regret saying this... :wacko:

Hmm, warm and inviting smile (never a fake one!)
Hair (alteast when it isn't this shaggy and grown out :P )
Feet, and I think I have a cute nose as well....

Wow, I feel better about myself already :woot: :lol:

Wow I feel so concieted for answering this post.

There isn't much I don't like about myself. LOL (sounds shallow no?)

Lets see:

I have big brown eyes, lashes that don't need mascara.
My skin is very clean. I hardly ever break out. I don't have wrinkles, freckles, or anything like that (well three small freckleson my nose)
My lips are nice and full. They aren't fat or thin, they are plump, I have a natural pout. Oh I have a cute lopsided smile ala Katie Holmes
My boobs are small but firm. (Boyfriend has no complaints)
I have an *** that rocks. People who don't know me by name, know me by ***. LOL

But mainly, I love my bubbly LOUD personality!

I Love my eyes and my ears. A lot of people complain about how their ears either stick out or are a weird shape. I love how mine don't stick out but aren't stuck to the sides of my head.

I like my skin....Thanks Mom!!!!

My feet because they are small and can wear heels and pointy shoes for long periods of time.

And my lips...love em...

And my hair....platnium blonde asian...well at least for now....Love it....

I like the arc in my feet and my collarbones... still working on the rest :unsure:

ive got very big lashes on dark eyes. people are always telling me that i have intense, penetrating, and still beautiful eyes...and that that wished they had eyes like mine!!! so i guess im supposed to be proud of my eyes :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashion killa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->