What do you think is the most beautiful height on a man?

6'3 is perfecttt :heart::heart:

I'm 5'8 with no shoes so I like really talllll men ^_^, but hey my bf is 5'7 lol and I still love him :blush:

Preferably over 6'0. I am somewhere in between 5'8" and 5'9" and with heels on I don't want to be taller than him.

The bigger, the better! My bf is 1.93m :smile:
@ Strikingfashion: not every girl wants a big man, some good things come in small packages :wink:

this thread is so interesting!
I'm 5'8" and my boyfriend is 6'4", which I think is a really good difference. I like men to be taller than me, so even when I'm wearing 4 inch heels, he's still 4 inches taller than I am - which I love. Like e-v-elina said, I like to have to stand on my toes! haha.

i'm 5"8 and my bf is 6"8...I think a foot difference is a bit too much sometimes! He definitely prefers me in heels as well so i think he wishes there was a bit less of a difference as well!

i think about 6"3 is ideal for me, although I do love my bf's snuggles, i get all squished up against his chest which is so cozy :smile:

Any height as long as he's taller than me, I'm 5'11" (though Mr. Heb is around 6'8" which I think is just about perfect). I once went out with someone shorter and he kept asking me to hunch over so I'd be nearer to his height :yuk: :angry:

same for me. though it's pretty hard sometimes cause i'm quite tall

Agreed. I'm 5ft10 and my boyfriend is barely 6ft. His friends tease him sometimes because I'm able to look him in the eye!

I never wear heels though (I do too much walking) which he's definitely happy about. The few times I have worn heels, he feels really uncomfortable when I stand next to him.

I once went out with someone shorter and he kept asking me to hunch over so I'd be nearer to his height :yuk: :angry:

Ouch, what a stupid comment.
I'm 5"9 and would like my man to be at least 6"2, but around 6"4 to 6"6 would be even better.

I'm only 5'4" so any man taller is good, but about 5'11" is nice i think, tall but not too tall for me.

I am about 5'5", and my husband is 6'3" which I'd say is about perfect. I always have liked men about that height, but there is also something about a guy who's 5'11" ish and has a nice compact, semi-muscular body:wink:

Doesn't really matter as long as they are taller than me! I'm 5'5 in flats so its not too hard!

6'2"-6'7"ish i guess
however i think this varies a lot considering how tall each individual woman is though
i'm 5'10 right, so of course i'd prefer some extra height on my guy
i can't imagine my 4'11 friend sharing the same opinion though:lol:

I'm 167cm (5'6) and I defenitely like them taller than me. I dated a guy who was 175 and I didn't like that at all, he was too short. But of course, it doesn't matter that much if you're happily in love.
For me, a tall guy is not only very hot, it also make me feel thinner, and I love it to feel tiny^^.
185cm-200cm for me please:blush:

Im 5'7 and have dated guys the same height as me through to 6'4.

I would say around 6'1 is perfect.Not to much stretching to try and kiss them,tall enough so that when i wear heels he's still taller and basically just enough so that i feel like im the girl and he's the man lol

am i the only one who doesn't mind looking a guy of the same height or nearly same height in the eyes? maybe a bit taller is a plus, but ideally he's not shorter than me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->