What Do You Think Of This Bag?

maarit

paint it black
Reaction score
I found a bag I love but with those grommets I'm afraid it will look outdated next year.
What do you think? I like that it's a classic shape but a little edgier :blush:

but in black.
29904-155.gif

It's adorable. And I prefer it in this colour, not black! In black it would become just... I dunno, common...

oh, i was just looking a bit smaller one today in a shop :wub: . i wasn't sure about the grommets either...

Originally posted by Liszs@Apr 26th, 2004 - 10:20 am
oh, i was just looking a bit smaller one today in a shop :wub: . i wasn't sure about the grommets either...
Something tells me I know which shop you were in :lol:

I think I like it :flower:
but definitely in that color, not black.

It's nice! I think a smaller size would be even better, so that the bag holds its shape even when you don't have that much stuff in it. And as everyone else says, go with that silver colour instead of black :flower:

That's a truly funky bag. I'd buy it in a second... But as everyone else said, the silver/white is tres tres nice and better than black. I do like the original size, though. I don't think it's too big at all!

I like it...i wouldnt normally carry something like that but i think black would be a nicer color IMO :flower:

:heart: :wub: :crush: i love it so much. can't find that particular bag anywhere online though :(

that bag in black with those grommets would look tacky IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1212
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->