What Hair Products Did You Buy Today?

Big Sexy Hair volume shampoo ($6 for a 10-ounce bottle)
Short Sexy Hair daily refreshing conditioner (this bottle was $3 on clearance)

Gotta love TJ Maxx.

2 small bottles of dry hair shampoo by James Brown London
Can of hair serum by James Brown London

Today I bought some keratin repair spray recommended by the hair stylist Tono Sanmartin who is the most top one in Valencia as hairstylist ...the thing is those products recommended by him that i bought so far just like... lets give it a try... they are so amazing and they kick up the market with the prize as for quality they could be sold for 5 times its prize...

i just bought "Yes To Carrots Hair and Scalp Mud Mask"
i'm interested to see how it's going to work, i've never used "yes to carrots" products before!

Aussie Lucious Long shampoo
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner

09143200444.jpg

strawberrynet.com

clairol shimmer lights shampoo for blonde or silver (I have light brown hair, but want to tone down the brassiness...not sure if it'll work for my hair color :blink:)
nexxus botanphuse nourishing botanical conditioner

yesterday i bought bumble and bumble curl conscious holding foam
i've just put it in my hair so i have to wait for it to dry to find out if it works :smile:

Lush Daddyo Shampoo - Hope this works well because I usually don't spend too much on hair products

Fekkai luscious curls shampoo and conditioner, and I was given some Bumble & Bumble curl conscious masque samples by the SA at Space.NK too

phyto phytocedrat sebo-regulating shampoo
neil george everyday cleanse shampoo & everyday moisture conditioner

Kerastase Ciment Thermique

Wanted the Nectar one so bad but they only sell this one here! Can't wait to try it out :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mooncholly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->