What Suits a Woman ? a man's perspective...

Hey The Finn!

Would you please be more precise: What´s too open in your point of view.
I´m always curious about this....I really don´t like to look cheap :wacko: but sometimes it´s a fine line to cross between a good fit an a sl*tty one.

For example, low cut jeans are difficult, sometimes you put on a shirt or a sweater that covers well your back and belly but when you seat...it opens a bit...
I sometimes feel this looks cheap, but if I wear things long enough to cover when I´m seated, it looks ugly, I mean it´s too long...

Originally posted by princesita@Apr 21st, 2004 - 11:01 am
Hey The Finn!

Would you please be more precise: What´s too open in your point of view.
I´m always curious about this....I really don´t like to look cheap :wacko: but sometimes it´s a fine line to cross between a good fit an a sl*tty one.

For example, low cut jeans are difficult, sometimes you put on a shirt or a sweater that covers well your back and belly but when you seat...it opens a bit...
I sometimes feel this looks cheap, but if I wear things long enough to cover when I´m seated, it looks ugly, I mean it´s too long...
Yeah you have to be careful of the sl*tty look. But I love jeans mini skirts. :lol:

if you have a mini skirt you should cover your belly or it's too sl*tty looking IMO. I hate those very short pants. Yuck..... mini skirts (jeans, normal etc.) look cool as long as you cover your belly enough.

Ahhhh I know what you mean princesita but I'm sure you'll get it right ! No doubts about it. :P

i think most guys in here will agree, if a girl is smokin hot, she'll look awesome in a garbage bag with armholes.....

dl

Originally posted by dl20@Apr 23rd, 2004 - 2:21 am
i think most guys in here will agree, if a girl is smokin hot, she'll look awesome in a garbage bag with armholes.....

dl
Perhaps, but girls who wear garbage bags aren't really my type :innocent:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Apr 19th, 2004 - 6:41 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Apr 19th, 2004 - 6:41 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ahhGucci@Apr 15th, 2004 - 3:05 pm
OK, burberry make the sorta Trenches Im talking about, they aren't fitted enough.
This is lovely for the summer.
Thought you might appreciate this...
(From Simplicity, 1969)
http://www.skaro.com/sixtiesgrrl/simplicity1969/8502.gif [/b][/quote]
I'd cut the bottom off so the legs are visible.
I don't like sl*tty. I don't like seeing bellies because the people who do it are a bit on the chubby side.

Originally posted by ahhGucci@Apr 23rd, 2004 - 6:50 am
I don't like sl*tty. I don't like seeing bellies because the people who do it are a bit on the chubby side.
:woot: They got to chubby for their clothes... that's why their bellies are showing :wink:

Originally posted by ahhGucci+Apr 23rd, 2004 - 6:43 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ahhGucci @ Apr 23rd, 2004 - 6:43 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-dl20@Apr 23rd, 2004 - 2:21 am

dl
Perhaps, but girls who wear garbage bags aren't really my type :innocent: [/b][/quote]
debbie harry used to do that in her younger days gucci...and trust me...she was HOT!! :P

and just a word from a woman whose been asking this question for years...what i've found is that all men...like all women...like different things and when you try to do the "men like"... or "women like"...it is...essentially.. futile...

and from the diverse answers posted here...you can see what i'm talking about...

but it's still always fun to hear different perspectives... everyone is so different:flower:

I'm a guy and i think that if a woman has a great body.. then she should flaunt it.. But theres also a time when covering up can look damm sexy too..

Attachments

• Versace_04.jpe
    Versace_04.jpe
    22.6 KB · Views: 12
Originally posted by softgrey+Apr 29th, 2004 - 9:50 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Apr 29th, 2004 - 9:50 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ahhGucci@Apr 23rd, 2004 - 6:43 am
<!--QuoteBegin-dl20
@Apr 23rd, 2004 - 2:21 am

dl

Perhaps, but girls who wear garbage bags aren't really my type :innocent:
debbie harry used to do that in her younger days gucci...and trust me...she was HOT!! :P

and just a word from a woman whose been asking this question for years...what i've found is that all men...like all women...like different things and when you try to do the "men like"... or "women like"...it is...essentially.. futile...

and from the diverse answers posted here...you can see what i'm talking about...

but it's still always fun to hear different perspectives... everyone is so different:flower: [/b][/quote]
You have a point there. :wink:
Debbie Harry, garbage bag. Yes, girls with garbage bags are hot, totally, but still, Id find it hard to apporach said person, It would feel unapropriate, unless I was wearing a garbage bag or something alon that line. :flower:

I like many looks for women, but keeping things simple and classy can be very sexy!!!
I love this Chick in PE. :flower:

Attachments

• pe1.jpg
    pe1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 33
these are what I like.

Attachments

• 00104.L_1_.jpg
    00104.L_1_.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 34
I need to be honest. I (personally) really don't mind how a lady dresses; if they are happy, confident and friendly then they seem more attractive and charismatic. If they dress up, guys may get attracted to their elegance and grace. If they dress smart casual, guys can get attracted to their friendliness and easy going personality. (And likewise for physical and personality attributes). But it's true as a few mentioned, different guys get attracted to different attributes (just like females' attraction to men).

For me it is a woman in a suit. I appreciate the total professionalism that oozes from it. Think Brooks Brothers Black Fleece, Jil Sander tailored garments, and Agent Brody from Unthinkable are good examples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RudaZuza2005
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->