What to wear in New York City

Sassyspice

Reaction score
I am visiting a hope to be boyfriend next week and I need an appropriate Mid October evening going out attire. I'm in Clevelenad and we mainly wear stilettos and jeans when we go out. What do the trendy ladies of NY wear?

Trendy NY ladies wear Seven jeans, fake logoed Louis Vuitton bags and Uggs. But if your aim is to look good - I personally like a knee-length skirt and a pair of beautiful boots on the rugged side (yet elegant); I like really wide neck of slightly off the shoulder tops. Enjoy New York.

Originally posted by faust@Oct 12 2004, 01:09 PM
Trendy NY ladies wear Seven jeans, fake logoed Louis Vuitton bags and Uggs. But if your aim is to look good...
[snapback]394797[/snapback]​
:lol:

Originally posted by Sassyspice@Oct 12 2004, 12:39 PM
I am visiting a hope to be boyfriend next week and I need an appropriate Mid October evening going out attire. I'm in Clevelenad and we mainly wear stilettos and jeans when we go out. What do the trendy ladies of NY wear?
[snapback]394783[/snapback]​
Trendy NY women don't wear panties under their jeans.

Originally posted by Acid@Oct 14 2004, 06:21 AM
Faust :lol: how are you defining trendy
[snapback]396707[/snapback]​

I'll let Webster do the job, see #2.

Main Entry: trendy
Pronunciation: 'tren-dE
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s:( trend·i·er; -est
1 : very fashionable : UP-TO-DATE <he's a trendy dresser -- Sunday Mirror>
2 : marked by ephemeral, superficial, or faddish appeal or taste <a newspaper of trendy triviality -- J.H. Plumb>

yah... it's like fashionista...people use it randomly without realizing what they are saying...it's not good... :P

but the jeans and heels thing is all over here as well...though a lot of the super-trendies have graduated from sevens to rogans...

I love rogans, they fit beautifully, less like a jean...more like a pant :heart:

I love fausts outfit that was described & loved his first answer...it true :wacko:

What about black pants? Does anyone where them anymore. I swear I was out downtown in Cleveland the other day and everyone was in black.

cropped pants with boots looks good...

what do you mean...of course everyone wears black pants...isn't that a given?...

Originally posted by Mr. Lee@Oct 13 2004, 10:06 PM
Trendy NY women don't wear panties under their jeans.
[snapback]396499[/snapback]​

Trendy has become a byword for unhygeinic?

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Oct 19 2004, 08:10 AM
Trendy has become a byword for unhygeinic?
[snapback]401621[/snapback]​
And uncomfortable... :doh: Softgrey probably knows best how to look the best in NY.

thx purple...but i'm sure all the ny-ers on the spot are very stylish...

i don't know abou this guy...but the ones i know don't really like it when a group of girls all look like clones of one another...it's better to be individual and stand out from the crowd...the girls may not like that so much...but who cares...we care about what the boys think...right...? :wink: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->