What to wear to a theme park

Ok. Just got home. exhausted.

I wore a white Phillip Lim tee (the one w/ the streatched out pocket) with a pair of white linen shorts (RALPH LAUREN BLACK LABEL) with my Madras JCrew sneakers (prep). My friend is so ****ing middle eastern, everywhere she goes she has to be chic; she wore a black sheath dress and black flats. BTW we were the only ppl there with sunglasses on (and they never came off)

I went to Orlando in June, and it was crazy hot. I'd suggest a tank and some shorts (cotton/nylon). It rained about everyday my family and I were there, but it was still incredibly humid. So I sweating like a beast with shorts that dried quickly. The shorts are good for water rides, too, like Splash mountain. Also, wear good walking shoes, and maybe carry a pair of water shoes for when it rains. AND bring an umbrella or a poncho because the plastic ponchos they sell at Disney are a total rip-off. I spent $9 on an adult-sized plastic poncho and $7 on a child-sized plastic poncho for my sister. So $16 for oversized garbage bags with the words Disney Theme Parks on them.

I spent $9 on an adult-sized plastic poncho and $7 on a child-sized plastic poncho for my sister. So $16 for oversized garbage bags with the words Disney Theme Parks on them.

^:lol:
That's Disney for you!!

something that sid vicious would wear.... may he RIP.

I went to Orlando in June, and it was crazy hot. I'd suggest a tank and some shorts (cotton/nylon). It rained about everyday my family and I were there, but it was still incredibly humid. So I sweating like a beast with shorts that dried quickly. The shorts are good for water rides, too, like Splash mountain. Also, wear good walking shoes, and maybe carry a pair of water shoes for when it rains. AND bring an umbrella or a poncho because the plastic ponchos they sell at Disney are a total rip-off. I spent $9 on an adult-sized plastic poncho and $7 on a child-sized plastic poncho for my sister. So $16 for oversized garbage bags with the words Disney Theme Parks on them.

Ooh really!? That's not good. We are going to Orlando near the end of this month for 2 weeks, I so hope it does not rain :(

The rain doesn't really last that long. And everyone usually ducks into stores once it happens. The most annoying thing about the rain was all the little kids crying because they couldn't go on rides.

Disneyland/Birthday

I'm going to Disneyland for my birthday with my boyfriend and a bunch of friends. I have nooo idea what to wear. I want to look cute but also don't want to be uncomfortable because we will be there pretty much the whole day... What would you wear?

i'm going to a theme park on saturday, i'm sooo excited! i was looking around my closet. i'm still undecided if whether i should wear my white converse sneakers or my havaianas flip flops. i don't want to go all dressed up because it is a theme park and most likely, clothing items will get ruined. i was thinking of wearing black skinny jeans with a black top.

When I go to a theme park or amusement park; I usually wear a t-shirt, casual pair of jeans and tennis shoes. I always have a zip up hoodie with me, in case it gets cold. I keep my hair up, so that way I don't get over heated and won't have to worry about hair flying in my face.

I like to bring cross strap purses to have things with me at all time and won't have to worry about someone trying to pick pocket.

Converse will be better since you will be walking around a lot.
i'm going to a theme park on saturday, i'm sooo excited! i was looking around my closet. i'm still undecided if whether i should wear my white converse sneakers or my havaianas flip flops. i don't want to go all dressed up because it is a theme park and most likely, clothing items will get ruined. i was thinking of wearing black skinny jeans with a black top.

If you can find a cute hat, a crushable sunhat like the ones Euginia Kim does, it would help with sunburn and rain. I always go with some kind of sundress, with pockets if possible. Jeans and shorts are hot and so uncomfortable when wet, though dresses pose their own problems. Tennis shoes are the best bet for sure, if you want simple look at puma saba and simplice styles. If you plan ahead and take some bandages to the park for any blisters it will save the day.

well, i actually wore my black skinny jeans/tshirt/black TOMS. I was comfortable until I got on the wet rides :shock: omg, lesson learn, don't get on wet rides without wearing socks. omg, I got horrible blisters on my pinky toes. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
insearchofpastissues
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->