What to wear on a cruise

xPedro

Reaction score
Guys, help me, my mom told me today that we're going to a cruise to celebrate Reveillon, and I don't know what to wear, I don't have a great body to wear tight T-Shirts or short shorts :smile:lol:smile:. And as far as 99,9% of TFSers have a great taste in clothes, you're the right people to ask for some help. :blush:
Please HELP ME! :ninja:

I think any cruise wear should be comfortable, since you'll probably spend the majority of your time relaxing. :D Maybe you could find a compromise, such as wearing bermuda shorts and a looser fit shirt?

I think it all depends on what kind of cruise. If its a real luxury cruise don't forget to bring your evening dresses and heels as some of the evening events can get quiet fancy. Other than that just bring what you would bring to hang out at the beach (given it's warm enough).

Which cruise line?

I'm assuming it's a warm weather cruise as you mentioned shorts and t-shirts. My experience of cruises is more cold weather...I've crossed the Atlantic twice on the QE2. Personally I use it as an excuse to get kitsch and theme-y...striped t-shirts, Breton skipper caps, etc.

Things do get a little more formal at night and there will probably be one drink reception with the Captain so you'll want to bring one suit.

skipper.jpg

Pic from Lock & Co, Hatters

lol yeah, forget that about the high heels :X suit is probably better.

i went on a cruise in may to the carribeans
wear a big, light colored button down shirt or something. dont forget sandals!
generally, all cruise will have tose formal nights so bring a suit and nice shoes

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->