What was your best purchase this season?

great buys everyone :heart:

it's always nice to see what people get the most wear out of after having seen them in secret shopoholics etc.. :P

kind of like when they do those home makeover shows/datings shows or whatever..
this is like the... x amount of days later, y and z are very happy together thread :lol:

or in some cases (a certain member comes to mind) we'll see the item in the ebay thread a short time later :innocent:

i'll see if I can think of what my best buy was..
might be one of my bags...

Last edited by a moderator:
this purple hayden harnett bag was a great buy for me this season.. :heart:
the leather is supple and slouchy and squishy (all good 's' words when it comes to leather imo :P)
i love the color and i haven't seen anyone else walking around with it..
which is always great ^_^

also the grey/green/blk leopard print scarf behind it was an awesome buy for me..
it's by some no name brand, was really inexpensive and i've gotten tons of wear out of it..
both pieces transition well between seasons so they're very wearable and versatile :cool:

Got these Chloe Perth boots on sale yesterday for $288...can't wait to whip them out!

(barneys.com)

PG_15141.5155_ZM1.jpg

or in some cases (a certain member comes to mind) we'll see the item in the ebay thread a short time later :innocent:

That's the best! Some members here go from "I love it!" to "I'm selling it!" in a matter of hours, it seems. :lol:

This is not really fashion related, but I just bought Andrea Garland Honey, Rose & Ginseng toner yesterday and I think it's the coolest thing ever (because of the packaging). :lol:

I haven't bought much spring/summer stuff yet, save for a T. Babaton sweater from work ^_^ but this last fall season I got a few nice pairs of jeans (my beloved leopard current/elliots) and my Balenciaga black satchel bag, I carry it everywhere :smile:

I bought these lovely leopard print slippers from Etsy.com. They were labeled under "Vintage" but I received them with their original box and all and they were in excellent condition. So I don't know if they're vintage and honestly I don't care! I'm in love. :wub:

tumblr_lzm4fnbjNi1qlh1ibo1_500.jpg

For f/w I invested in quite a few basic pieces. Among these were these boots from Office, this leather jacket from H&M and this wool cardigan from COS. All pieces that I've worn several times a week during the recent season. And all pieces that I predict will be worn until they fall apart sometime in the hopefully unforeseeable future. They are all just great comfy basics with a twist

scaled.php

week5j.jpg

scaled.php

[own picture, fashionpolish.dk, fashion156.com]

Dries van Noten black embroidered sweatshirt and a black petal front jacket
Détacher suspender belt

nik2838.jpg

scaled.php

scaled.php

This vintage Yves Saint Laurent blazer, it's one of my favourite pieces. :heart:

Photos by me.

Just picked up these Rodarte x Open Ceremony glitter booties from the Holt Renfrew outlet for $50 after taxes. The original price is stickered as $650 but who knows. They went down several times and then were placed at 80% off. I had been eyeing them for weeks so I caved at the 80% off point.

2-Rodarte-for-Opening-Ceremony-Glitter-Cut-Out-Bootie.png

Photo from sidewalkhustle.com

Was shopping with my best friend who surprisingly grabbed this Marc by Marc Jacobs Pave charm necklace in gold as an early birthday gift for me after I had gushed over it earlier. Paid $50 down from a stickered price of $90.
0401649167565R__A1_300x400.jpg

Photo from Saksfifthavenue.com

Also -- :(:(:(:( saw this Armani alligator skin jacket reduced several times and finally is at $245 from its original of $7,000.00!!! I will be going back in two weeks and hopefully it will still be there. They also had a pile a mile high of black Alexander McQueen skull scarves reduced to $80 a piece. I recommend everyone on TFS in Ontario take a trip there. I'm addicted.

Wow! Those are good prices. Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->