What was your best purchase this season?

My best purchases this season, as in what have really become staples in my wardrobe.

Dries van noten shoes.

82bhudw.jpg

Hermès CDC in orange/gold.

6tymjv4.jpg

72asvhs.jpg

TS Boutique dress, I have had this shortened... it's such great dress!

Mini skirts have also become a staple for me, just so easy to put on.

Wolford tights off course. :wink:

credit: browns, my own picture, topshop.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have pictures but I'd say my Tod's bag, and some Michael Kors peep toe heels that I got on sale. Simple but I adore them.

Is it bad that I can't really think of a best purchase for this specific season? I didn't really buy much overall, save for a few shirts and some light sweaters. I did buy two Simply Vera (Vera Wang for Kohl's) tops that I've worn fairly often, however, so perhaps that could go on my list.

Having been pregnant all season, I haven't really got any items of clothing that has gotten to be a wardrobe staple. However, this Prada bag and boots from S'carpia in Barcelona have definitly been a favorite during the whole season:

Attachments

• DSCN3628.jpg
    DSCN3628.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 0
a wooly sweater from APC
received the wrong color in the mail, grey instead of ivory, but i kept it anyway and i think i like it better, as it's more versatile.

this is such a great topic...
i have to give this some more thought...

i'll be back..^_^

Attachments

• 2241657708_65203276b3_o.jpg
    2241657708_65203276b3_o.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 0
A pr. of green, cuffed, cropped trousers... :heart:
Tons of flat sandals... :heart:
Suede gray, blk. and brwn. Art Deco-esque wedges... :heart:
Over-sized, off-the-shoulder, light-weight knit charcoal sweater... very Yohji, I think... :heart:

As of late... all of my purchases have been fantastically spot-on...
I suppose my shopping habits have centered...:woot:

still thinking, but i love these two so much!

in black:
73045DBN.jpg

(frye website)

this orange purse from APC. it's soo versatile.

slightlypursed_instory.jpg

(refinery29)

wheneveriwakeup I love the sound of your buys.. I wish you would post pictures of what you are wearing I am sure you dress as inspirational as your posts. :flower:

-christian louboutin flats
-fendi sunglasses
-max mara skirt
-stephen collins belt
-dune flats
-brown cashmere-silk cardigan from massimo dutti

and for the less expensive buys
-fabulous top from kookai
-2 pairs of gap jeans

Attachments

• DSC01593.jpg
    DSC01593.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
My HARE M65 jacket

i was going to buy a Dior Homme M65 but i decided to go for this cheaper look alike. I haven't had a chance to wear it yet, because i live in Houston where the weather is still like 80 degrees even during winter. :angry:

Attachments

• IMG_0167.JPG
    IMG_0167.JPG
    476.5 KB · Views: 6
looks cool dorien...:flower:

i was trying to come up with a really good answer...
but in the end...the honest answer has got to be my bag which i totally love and which i have worn everyday since i got it...
so in terms if being an integral part of my wardrobe...
it's easily the thing i use most...

anyone who knows me knows that i am not into 'it' bags so it took me ages to find one that i really liked that i wouldn't see on a million other people in nyc...
so it really was an amazing find...
^_^

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 13
This is a tough one since I don't really buy designer stuff, but I would have to say these items:

Victoria's Secret Pink blue long tote-it's big enough to stash a change of clothes and shoes in plus all my purse, makeup, and hair essentials.
Victoria's Secret Pink bling dogtag set-it's something I wear most everyday.
Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses-they're a fairly simple style, but they have leopard print on the inside. And best part, they were $40 at Nordstrom Rack.
Joe's Jeans-Again a Nordie's Rack bargain, at $80...not only did they look decent after being cropped but my legs have never looked better.

Great bag, soft...! :heart:

I am having a terribly hard time finding the perfect bag myself...
Need a great balance of brash and elegance...
So ridiculously hard to find however... :doh:

I didn't buy much during Fall/Winter, but out of the things I bought, my favorites are Superfine jeans and a basic American Apparel pullover..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->