whats in your must have collection?

jun3machina

Reaction score
everyone's got staple bags in their collections that have stayed the test of time and have always been brought out after the it bag of the moment ceases to be "it". maybe some of those crazy "it" bags have become your staple bag....which ones do you use the most or do you consider your top five staple bags? the ones you are constantly using and feel they best suit your lifestyle and personality....:rolleyes:

mine:
1. coach hamptons tote in black: holds E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!!!!!!
2. l.a.m.b. hella hobo: was good while it lasted, but im getting sick and tired of seeing everyone with one so im trading it for a.....
3. Louis Vuitton keepall 45: i cant wait for this to come! i should be getting it by next friday!
4. L.a.m.b. band bag: another hold's everything bag, but im getting rid of this too to get my louis vuitton!
5. Dooney and bourke NILE domed doctors satchel in taupe. a very elegant bag thats simple enough to wear with a white shirt and jeans.

the rest of them i use sometimes and the rest of the time they're in their dust bags...

I guess my LV Monogram Messenger, but I am in the search of something similar to your #1, I need something to hold EVERYTHING...

Last edited by a moderator:
i bought it off ebay brand new...and man, i use it for everything! its very chic and stylish too, very lux because its soooooooooo big and made of that gorgeous black leather! like butter or silk to the fingers! but made like a rock!

My Chanel white reporter bag, I just adore it! I carry it everwhere.

I just recieved a Karen Millen bag from my other half, its a gorgeous light purple color with flowers, I carry it on special occasions.

My Hogan Pan Am. I get compliments on it everytime I carry it. The style is simple yet chic - and it looks good with everything. It is not too big or too small and I can carry it in the rain without any worries.

I have a Pan Am too! in red leather. thanks for reminding me -- I totally forgot about it. my collection seems to be changing every minute, so the only bags I would consider staples (because they've been in regular use for years) are my black balenciaga and my brown woven veneta.

A few of my favorites...
MJ Venetia (pomegranate and black)
Black Chanel Cerf (have had it for two years)
Chloe brown python Silverado
Chanel large black "bowling bag"
YSL brown Mombasa with antler handle

i wear my lv damier papillon a lot. it fits all my stuff and it doesn't look that big. plus it goes with almost all of my stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->