When can you start wearing black tights?

UNiQFashionista

Fashion Icon googoo gagaa
Reaction score
dont know if the thread is in the right place, but im wondering...since tomorrow is FW here in ny, i have this super short fa2010 miumiu skirt that cant be worn without anything underneath...i was planning on wearing it with a simple sleevless tank, will it be wrong to war black thin tights during the day?

Wear them whenever you like... living in Britain, I have to wear tights the whole year round! :smile:

^agreed
I don't see anything wrong with wearing black tights during the day. I'm wearing a pair right now. And have been for the entire day.

Though I don't wear black tights during the hot summer days, but that is more of a principle as we don't have many of them here and I don't want to "waste" the once we do have. :innocent:
But that is not the case in New York, right? :unsure:

Gray or black, either way it'll work~
you can never go wrong with black. :b

Black tights always look good for day or night.

Thanks guys ..i think i wanted to say when it terms of weather..but lucky enough the weather was cold yesterday so it worked out!

I wear black tights with almost everything (and on the days when I'm not wearing black tights, I'll be wearing tights in a different colour instead). Tights are one of my major wardrobe essentials. Bare legs are only an option for me when I go abroad! Black tights can look good with anything and can work anywhere (unless we're talking about somewhere really hot) and at any time! :smile:

I would look kinda stupid if I wore them in summer, since we have around 30°C every day here and everyone wears shorts then.
I'm happy it's getting colder, so I can start with my "tights season" now.

^ i agree! i love wearing opaque tights, they're so chic! :lol:

i would say when it gets under 70 degrees fahrenheit. i go by temperature rather by season. it's better to be comfortable!

I say when the temp drops below 65 degrees Fahrenheit (that's about 18 Celsius). I think they are fabulous and they are great if you don't want to shave. :smile:

I agree, I've seen black tights with denim shorts before and it looks cute. Wear them! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->