Stylish Guys Are Now Wearing Short Sleeves

When guys like this are wearing them, it looks ok:

losfeliz_plain1.jpg

losfeliz_plain3.jpg

(Source: topman.com)

It's really not that bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was gonna make a comment that maybe i never seen it go away cause i live in cali and boom! los feliz is the inspiration for topman and the trend.

it should be done as casually as possible. untucked or open is a good way to go. as good as the cut and fit on clement's shirt is (as you'd expect) it still doesn't really look right.

Oh my gosh guys I can't wait to tell my dad he's actually wearing something trendy for once!

I wouldn't mind giving this a try for myself, although i'd like it to be done in a Isabel Marant kind of way and wear it other slouchy under tops/tanks and then throw on some cropped bermudas and while i'm at it get some nifty brown leather strappy sandals with socks on as well.

lol @ gergin's comment, post a pic!

i prefer the long sleeve rolled up to the elbow over these short sleeves :P

I can't believe such a simple basic can cause such fuss. I have always seen men in short sleeved shirts, some awful, some beautiful. To make it seem like it is a fashion statement is akin to declaring shorts are, or miniskirts, or uhm, short sleeve blouses. They just are...if the article said it had a grandpa collar or longer tight mid-sleeves then that would be a story. Honestly, menswear brings me to tears it's so sad and boring sometimes.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree so hard with this.
Personally, I feel like this thread is ridiculous.
Especially hater comments like just wear a polo.
:rolleyes:
Good thing I've been wearing short sleeve shirts for...
Forever.
:shock:

I never wear them coz i think my arms look too small in them. The fitted kind lke the Uniqlo are good

Thanks for the article!

I must say I prefer it more when the sleeves are rolled up than when they're short. Short sleeves tend to look too preppy and grandpa-ish most of the times I've seen them been done.

I totally agree, actually thats what I do.

I love this casual shirt by John Rocha and whenever I wear, I tend to roll one of the sleeves (just one) and I prefer it much more than short sleeves shirts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->