Where do you get your fashion news / insider info from?

nationalsalt

Reaction score
Whether it's physical publications, online news sites, Twitter / IG accounts, journalists or influencers - who and what do you follow to stay in the know?

There isn't one particular source I check all the time. Sometimes I find out about something through this forum, through word of mouth, through people I know who work in fashion-related fields, through Puck, and through any of the various fashion-related social media accounts I follow. If I'm in the mood to just scroll through exclusively fashion-related news and stories, I'll go to WWD or BoF.

as most of the members said, tFS, Instagram is basically a rip off version of tiktok now, kids spread tons of rumours. I also used to read the insider info on SG but it's probably lies so I don't trust them that much.

Literally tFS. I can’t stand attention seeking Instagram pages like StyleNotCom or DietPrada (RIP).

Style Not Com is a bit cringe, but in a way I almost find endearing. Outsider who feels excited to be invited to the party. At least that was my impression, haven't checked lately. I don't follow but I am happy for their success.

Diet Prada and several others, however, are unbearable. Late to everything and the worst, most obvious takes.

Does anyone remember Coco Perez? 🤭

Style Not Com is a bit cringe, but in a way I almost find endearing. Outsider who feels excited to be invited to the party. At least that was my impression, haven't checked lately. I don't follow but I am happy for their success.
If I'm not mistaken it's run by a guy who used to be a (quite prolific) member here years ago, so that aura tracks I suppose.

Oh and to answer the OP's question, 95% tFS and 5% Instagram for the past 5 years or so.

Reactions: KoV

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xacli
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->