The Balenciaga Thread (June 2003 - February 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please join me in welcoming my new baby! It is only wallet, which I know seems small in comparison to Works or Citys, but I am only a student, and a guy at that so I don't have much use for the men's Balenciaga bags currently so this wallet fits the bill perfectly!

DSC06412.jpg
DSC06419.jpg
DSC06415.jpg

greg...what a nice wallet in a timeless color...congrats!

bella...it hasn't arrived yet...
i bought it from erica (hgbags) and she was away for the holidays...
so now i'll get it when i get back from my new year's trip...

chrissy, when i checked out balenciaga.com, they had these colors:
vert thyme, white, bubblegum, amethyst, marine, electric yellow, black

i know barneys has bbags, i'm not sure what other stores where you are sells them...
it is one of those things, when you see the right color for you, you'll know...^_^

constylement.com out of canada is fabulous and she is a tPF member!

thanks..!

looks good for future reference...
most of her balenciaga's have already been sold though... :(

and thanks kimair i'm gonna look on the bal website again...

i'll try calling barney's as well...
i just don't have to much confidence in the boston barney's since the last time i called there the woman in the bag department sounded like a complete idiot :doh:

congrats on your new wallet greg! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
chauss:a happy new year to you too hopefully 2009 will be filled with many great new bags and colors

Waxy:thanks, but the hardware is a little tough on the tush, so i am carrying it in my front pocket

myname isgreg, thanks. and if 2009 does not supply, the older bags and colors are fabulous. bal addicts are constantly buying and selling. and sometimes you can get a good deal on a used bag.:wink:
enjoy your wallet.:heart:

chauss I am starting young at 16, hopefully my the time I am out of college I haven't gone broke trying to amass a collection, but I have a feeling nicolas will have something excellent up his sleeve for 09, I can not wait for pre-fall!

i ended up ordering an 07 vert d'eau city from real deal collection....

should get here in a day or two...
i'll snap some pics when it arrives ^_^

Congratulations, ChrissyM! Sounds like you made a great choice. I can't wait to see pictures.

Congrats Chrissy, vert d'eau is a wonderful choice..and a great way to start the new year!
Looking forward to your pictures!

thanks guys :flower:

still waiting for it to arrive...
i expect it will get here either tomorrow or monday and i'll snap some pics right away ^_^

Happy New Years Ladies and Gents!!

Taking my 07 Mogano out for the day.... paired with JBrand jeans, Prada boots and a Tolani scarf.....sorry I have not shared many photos of late...:blush:

(personal pic)
MoganoCity.jpg

Happy New Years Ladies and Gents!!

Taking my 07 Mogano out for the day.... paired with JBrand jeans, Prada boots and a Tolani scarf.....sorry I have not shared many photos of late...:blush:

edit: please do not quote images
(personal pic)

the boots and the bag with the jeans looks very equestrian

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cccccc