Which fashion labels' websites do you hate and like?

^ I agree with you on the chanel site. They also play realy good music. That's how i discovered about Metronomy <33333

I agree that Lanvin is one of the worst! It doesn't look that great and it's so hard to look for things on there.

Both LV and Versace could be so much more than what they are. LV is just messy. I also hate their theme music. And Versace is just too stale and sterile. For brand with such exciting heritage, it is too banal, barren and hospital-like. And all the images are tiny, and you cannot download anything. I also used to love the Tom Ford era Gucci with the grey/graphite coloring. Now it looks cheesy. Where are the ad campaigns or the heritage pages? I hate that pink-caramel hue Frida loves, and the navigation is just sloppy.

V&R is fantastic, and I also love Chanel. Tom Ford is great as well, very chic. But even that could be a lot more than what it is.

My all time fave is and will always be Bulgari. It is so chic and elegant, and complete. I feel like I am entering one of their stores when I visit it. So opulent and modern at the same time. In comparison, Cartier could not be worse. I also miss the very exciting Dior website from back the when. Like everything else that is Dior, the web content also got very boring and banal. Prada is also interesting to look at, and one can download a lot from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
We can download the best quality AdCampaign from TomFord's website.
THank you,Tom

I really like Dior Homme's site. It's simple and easy to navigate and they actually put up their runway music up in HQ for you to lsiten to. The wallpaper downloads seems a bit useless though :lol:.

christian louboutins site is to childish for his classy and elite werk!
but i still love him .lol

I love the Hermes website. It's easy, refreshing, chic, everything about Hermes.
The Tom Ford website is so sleek, and Chanel's website is really fun to browse around.
I'm going to echo and say that Bvlgari's website is my absolute favorite. It's like being in the store surrounded by the glamorous atmosphere :heart:

The Givenchy and Versace websites I like also, although Versace needs to update theirs already. They still have the S/S 09 runway show on main and F/W 09 on preview and S/S 10 is coming up.

Adore:
Chanel
YSL
Miu Miu
Wunderkind

Upside down smile:
Ann demeulemeester
Christian louboutin
Balmain

Dolce & Gabbana have the best website out there.Everything is just perfect!You can watch their fashion shows in direct during fashion week,they have lot of videos in HD and it's continually updated with pictures,news and things to download.
Chanel website is amazing too,I love the "news" section
Balmain,Lanvin and Versace should hire some web master immediately...it's a shame that Balmain doesn't have any video from the collections and Lanvin and Versace are still updated to SS09!! :judge:

S/S 2010 fashionweek is coming up,and Lanvin still keeps S/S 2009 video and without any updating.
Such a shame

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->