Catwalk Images & Videos (POST FASHION SHOW REQUESTS HERE)

Thanks yes :smile:

Do all you use the YouTube app or something else? :ninja: my tablet keeps saying connection to server lost.. I've already tried everything --factory reset etc
Hopefully it's just their app

Does anyone know a link/have Marc by Marc Jacobs Fall 2010? No result on Youtube, I love that show and the soundtrack. :(

Does anyone happen to have Pucci FW 2009, but not the one where we see the runway but instead it focused on the models and we could see Anna Selezneva yell at the photographers ?

Thank you

Does anyone happen to have Pucci FW 2009, but not the one where we see the runway but instead it focused on the models and we could see Anna Selezneva yell at the photographers ?

Thank you

Wow. This actually happens? I didn't know that. I need to see it!

haha yeah ! It's very brief. Nobody knows what she said but she was pissed :lol:

I have her first face video and it shows her not posing, but they've cut out the rest of it! :doh:

Thank you

I'm glad she did. Those photographers are so rude! They yell at the poor models of they take one wrong step!

Does anyone have HQ Full video of Marc Jacobs Fall 2010 show?
There used to be one HQ video in youtube with original soundtrack, but it is already deleted.

Hey, I'm looking for Gaultier's '05 HC show. It reminded me of his take on YSL's Ballet Russe collection. I've seen the pictures countless times, but I can't recall ever seeing any actual footage from the show.

Looking for old Raf Simons shows :

Riot Riot Riot- AW 2001-2002

Kinetic Youth - SS 1999

Summa Cum Laude - SS 2000

:wacko: That would be awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back