Which Model(s) Have You Met In Person?

i was in NY for 2 days and met:
Maddie Stephens (Ali's sister) she is a sweetheart !!!& works at teenvogue!
Hailey Clauson (friend, same agency) who is amazinnggg

^ Thanks for your sightings, everyone- this should be a wonderful couple of weeks!! :flower:

ive met egle.
shes one of those smart models that read and probably thnk about life....no im kidding lol
but for the most part thats true. egle is very nice but she can have her moods.

Thanks a bunch Trevo, you're so lucky :blush:

So when you two looked at the shot you stand close to her, right ? How did she smell :wub:

LOL! Oh dear lord, I hope you never meet Freja, I can just imagine it now: "Wow Freja, hiii, may I have a photo with you? Thanks! Now, may I sniff you?" :woot::woot::woot:

:lol:

Im sorry. I may creep you guys out without knowing it but dont you think you're a little too rude ? : ) I dont sniff her, I dont sniff anybody, is it morally wrong to notice one's scent ?

No I get what she means. :smile:
Some people just have perfume or some kind of "odeur" (maybe their clothes? or something) and it's just noticeable. I mean, we've all heard people say "oh that person smells like cigarettes" etc. You're not going to pretend you didnt smell anything... :lol:

Anywayy. FNO is near for london and NYC, hope you guys meet models and all! :D
(I met leigh lezark the other night :wub:)

Every time fashion week or some other fashion event comes around, I wish even more strongly that I lived in NYC...

Im sorry. I may creep you guys out without knowing it but dont you think you're a little too rude ? : ) I dont sniff her, I dont sniff anybody, is it morally wrong to notice one's scent ?

Girl don't even worry about it. I chuckled a bit and moved on.

No problem.

^ I think it's a normal thing to wonder...I do know that Donald Trump wears lots of Fendi after shave...pass it on!! :lol:I have always found it fascinating to see what people wear, what kind of car they drive, and heaven knows our model friends here on tFS get bombarded with grooming questions- what shampoo they use and so on...I don't see the weirdness at all! :wink: :flower:

^Exactly! It's not like we're talking about sniffing Freja's undies or anything, LeBonChic only asked if he noticed Freja's scent.
Maybe it's due to reading the Twilight forums and such that I thought her question was absolutely harmless, but I've definitely seen much, much (!) worse than asking about a model's scent :lol:

I saw Sun Fei Fei today leaving the Apple Store today, she looks exactly the same last time I saw her.. :(

Yesterday at Vogue's Fashion night out in Milan I met Eva Riccobono and Bianca Balti.. I've got pictures too, maybe i'll post them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->