Which Model(s) Have You Met In Person?

Yesterday at FNO I met Jessica Stam, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, and Chanel Iman. :smile:

Hey Gabriel, can you tell us about Adri and Jessica?

Anyway, Bianca and Eva where both really nice and polite to us. They took pictures, signed autograph and were acting normal! Bianca is amazingly beautiful, in real life she looks younger and fresher than in pics, and much more beautiful. Eva is exactly like she is in pictures, really polished, perfect hair & red lipstick, but I never found her that beautiful to be honest. :smile: Bianca has kind of a quirky voice, almost childish-like, but cute overall. Eva has a bit of a sicilian accent and she speaks with a French r..

Can anyone tell me anything on Lily Donaldson??? Is she nice or is she not very friendly? I'd really like to know because its not very clear in these posts.

Well I didnt talk to her or anything, but when I saw her, she was hanging out with freja and Heidi. She was doing her thing, but still posed and smiled for photographers. :smile: (and that was my little input ... :P)

*My (weird)pic* with Miss Anabela !^_^ (sorry for my bad look...I should say thanks to my friend photographer lol :lol:)

dsc0486fedit.jpg

*My pics*^_^
I would like to thank Karlie (and her agent) for her/their kindness ! always cute, sweet with people ! I love her a lot:heart::blush:

Christian Dior S/S 11 Paris
img0608edit.jpg

img0607edit.jpg

Lanvin S/S 11 Paris
img0614edit.jpg

*My pic*^_^
(Special Thanks to Imogen...thanks for her kindness ! British girls rock:heart::mohawk:)

Yohji Yamamoto S/S 11 Paris
img0615edit.jpg

*My pic*^_^
Special Thanks to Kasia....thanks for her kindness, she's really sweet:heart:

Lanvin S/S 11 Paris
img0609edit.jpg

I never saw this thread here before and figured I would come in and post my list of models and some brief notes on how nice they were/weren't or how they might interact with fans (or at least with me).

Alessandra Ambrosio (3x), Arlenis Sosa, Caroline Trentini, Chanel Iman (several times), Coco Rocha, Devon Aoki, Eniko Mihalik, Jessica Stam, Joan Smalls, Jourdan Dunn, Matt Egan, Petra Nemcova, Selita Ebanks (too many times) & Sessilee Lopez.

Of those, I'd have to say the nicest was Coco Rocha. I love her to death, she's so sweet to talk to and introduced me and my friends to both her mother and her husband, we had a nice conversation about something that had happened outside this past Met Gala that made me chuckle.

Alessandra is also very nice, the first time I met her was at the Met Gala as well, and I'm pretty sure she had a few sips she was hugging my friend and I while we asked her for pictures. Caroline was a sweetheart, Eniko was surprised I even knew who she was (in fact, I saw Behati Prinsloo in the same moment I saw Eniko, but didn't even call out for her attention) but she was very nice as well.

I had seen Jessica Stam a bunch of times before and taken pictures of people with her but never one with her on my own, she seemed a bit spaced but still pretty cool.

Jourdan is precious and super sweet, I had welcomed her back to the runway and she had this huge smile and said how great it was to be back again but how much she missed her baby. I was asking her to sign my i-D with her, Chanel, Arlenis & Sessilee on the cover and she actually tipped me off that Arlenis was on her way out so I could have the last signature I needed which was extra cool.

Selita's always nice, she's just really down to earth its super cool. Sessilee is quite a doll as well, when she saw I had my magazine she showed it off to her boyfriend and gave me a big hug, which made me laugh and I rambled to her about girls of color in the industry, very receptive and interactive.

I had literally spent all day telling my friends about Joan Smalls and when I met her she was kind of.. I guess shocked that people wanted pictures with her, but still not very responsive, her agent (at least that's who I think he was) was the one that was doing all of the talking when I congratulated her on her successful season.

Sigh, this hurts me the most to talk about. I love Chanel Iman to death but her 'nice' behavior is mostly faked at least from my point of view. For the past few years I've been like one of four fans that will be at the tents knowing that I'll have a chance to see her - she does stop and sign my magazines and take pictures but it just doesn't feel like a genuine/appreciative sort of nice. More like "let me do this so no one says bad things about me". So while yes, I do see the nice side like inside a Victoria's Secret store but outside, it seems forced. Ha, and to think I used to not believe the stories I heard about her attitude. She's still my favorite to look at though, I won't deny that.

I think that sums it up haha, I feel like I led a seminar or something. :lol:

^Wow, you've met all your favorite models, how cool! Thanks for all the details, it's always great to hear about these encounters, especially when you have mainly positive things to say about the girls ^_^

I have yet to meet any models. It's not like I live anywhere where we even have any supermodels, so chances are small I'll run into one here :lol:

thanks nightclubbing!

to be honest, I'm not surprised about chanel, her attitude is what is so off-putting about her to me. well that and the fact that she needs to stay in HF. but still, she comes across as sooo fake in all her interviews. and your meeting with her pretty much solidified my thoughts on her as well.

^Wow, you've met all your favorite models, how cool! Thanks for all the details, it's always great to hear about these encounters, especially when you have mainly positive things to say about the girls ^_^

I have yet to meet any models. It's not like I live anywhere where we even have any supermodels, so chances are small I'll run into one here :lol:

ALMOST all of them! I've seen Doutzen in person once and she's flawless and my heart stopped the two times I've seen Naomi but I was more concerned with my physical wellbeing than trying to even get near her :rofl: Just kind of admire from a distance. Oh my gosh, the majority of them are extremely nice and easy to talk to and I have to be honest and say that's definitely changed like, my personal rankings for them.

thanks nightclubbing!

to be honest, I'm not surprised about chanel, her attitude is what is so off-putting about her to me. well that and the fact that she needs to stay in HF. but still, she comes across as sooo fake in all her interviews. and your meeting with her pretty much solidified my thoughts on her as well.

You know after meeting her the first time I kind of figured how like, things would be with her. It was a hassle considering I was the only one even trying to talk to her but she was still my favorite so I tried to put it behind me. But yeah, and remember this is coming from an almost stan perspective if I can say that she's not that nice/is kind of fake with all my covers and all my pictures then you can figure it to be true.

*My pic*
It was at Elie Saab ! (1st time that I met her personnally ! she's so nice !^_^)

img1279edit01.jpg

I saw Lais down by the pier in the village
she was running it seems because she was in her
work-out clothes(still gorgeous) and holding hands with some man (he was shorter)
she did a double take at me so im guessing she might have recognized me from Rag & Bone F/W 10 show but idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->