Which of your bags do you carry most often right now?

this Antik Batik bag i bought in Paris(2003-04?) that my husband laughed about it was so large(it's only a shade smaller than the oversized YSL muse, if at all).

laugh's on him accd to what i've read in the magazines lately. monster bag invasion!

I have another Antik Batik that's even larger in a tan color that I've using lately, that's no so great but i needed to give the dark brown one a rest. i wish i had bought two of the dark brn, i just didn't know i'd love it so much! :< will post pics of both soon.

i've been carrying my Vuitton speedy 25 since 2004 when my aunt pasted away and she gave me the bag. its not because of the brand. but i've always loved the style and it fits everything. im never without it. =) also sometimes i carry this very very large black bag to uni/college that will fit a lot of books etc..

Triple Five Soul backpack to school/work

otherwise, Miu Miu Buffalo Sac bag every chance I can get!

my trusty & tired Antik Batiks...one of the buttons cracked on the drk brown,so i took the other off too.:blush:

gucci horsebit hobo in ebony (large) and in white ostrich (which took forever to track down).

i stuff absolutely everything and everything in my bag. so big bags are always a plus with me.

I still loooove my Marc Jacobs Stella bag. I carry it at least once every couple of weeks.

Rotating between my Cognac Fendi Spy and Chloe Paddington...I like 'em slouchy and stress-free in summer! :P

i mainly use my louis vuitton naviglo messenger ive had for awhile now, but ive been switching it up lately with my slightly new ysl muse xl in black

I have gotten a couple of new bags lately, but for some reason I am still alternating between my whiskey and choco paddingtons. They just seem to go with everything and although it seems that every girl now owns a paddy, I still love mine!

I used a PARCEL bag I bought at Nordstrom for school this year. Messenger bags are so bad for school though because of the heavy books... I'm probably going a different route next year. :smartass:

ok, i've abandoned the antikbatiks for the chloe ascot. i thought the open top would be sorta nerve-wracking but i actually like the access.(as i'm sure a thief might too:lol:..i try to be aware still :(heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
well now that school is out.. my vavin is retired.. and right now .. my pink chanel cerf is getting a workout

I've been switching between my MK Astor overnighter, Rebecca Minkoff Morning after bag, and my Kenneth Cole Hudson Rivet hobo

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->