Which of your bags do you carry most often right now?

I have a Furla I bought in Italy... and a handmade bag I bought in Italy, and a Cole Haan I bought in Nordstroms. those three are currently rotating depending on what I am doing.

my mina perhonen has become my summer bag this year...
it goes with everything and i really like it...

dries van noten summer 05 is my favorite, its muted but has some flair with the embroidered flowers all over it.

what does the mina perhonen look like?

its always either my magenta Balenciaga city (when it matches my outfit)
or my black Balenciaga twiggy (if the magenta doesn't match what i'm wearing)

i just can't bring myself to carry anything else. i've even thought of selling some of my other bags, cos they're just sitting in the closet.

My white Marc Jacobs Mia satchel...the pockets on the outside make it great for everything :smile:

I carry my Marc by Marc Jacobs smudge-print faridah everyday right now... I love it! :D

My first post after long time of lurking... :ninja:

My favorite bag at the moment is the medium cognac Fendi Spy. :heart:

School: Diesel reversible tote or Obus Forme backpack (kinda ugly/generic...but sooooo comfy) depending on how much I have to carry

Weekends: changes all the time...but I've been carrying my canvas agnes b hobo the most for the past few weekends.

Work: i'm currently loving my old Marc by MJ pretty leather tote (that I hardly ever used)...it can fit files and everything else since it's large and wide.

With all the studying lately it is black Muse and brown Coffer. They can carry a lot of books. And of course my chocolate LV laptop bag.
Consequently, I have been lusting after some completely unuseful but terribly cute clutches lately.:innocent:

Balenciaga Ink DAY and a brown distressed leather tote by Isabelle Marant...I should change a bit more but I'm too lazy:innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->