Will Beautiful, Chic, Jet-Setter, Classic Ever Return?

Bro I'm gonna *** I keep finding sh*t merged into my account that I did not post!!!
dude, getting merged with passionfourfashion.. 😬. What could've tripped this? have you ever posted from a school or a major library maybe?. I don't think a mod can unmerge, you'll have to roll with it but maybe give a heads up to the mod team in case you match another account again?. I rarely use public wifis but I'm now scared cause I feel like there are at least 10 tfsers geographically close to me all the time.. and there's clearly more energy put into merging random accounts than dealing with problematic members who delete their accounts only to come back weeks later with a brand new name or worse, with the exact same name, making navigation messy (cause now you have 'deleted member 29485' in addition to the same member littering everywhere), not to mention they're not even back with better intentions, not being able to stay true to your wishes from 3 weeks ago? seek help.

I'd like to comment on this thread but I have no idea what it's about lol. It's all just a phase.. things have gotten more practical and thank god no one travels with a crinoline, and it's rare to see someone in 10 cm heels and a mini skirt but I don't think it's lazy streetwear either.. depends on route, length of flight, type of flight (private, airline, you name it), I don't know.. 🫠

Now I’m worried because there’s a high concentration of tfs users in the northeast corridor. I’m 100% sure I’ve been in the same space simultaneously with other people who do or have posted here lol. The only time I ever use public wifi is on a flight. I feel like a VPN is the solution?

and there's clearly more energy put into merging random accounts than dealing with problematic members who delete their accounts only to come back weeks later with a brand new name or worse, with the exact same name, making navigation messy (cause now you have 'deleted member 29485' in addition to the same member littering everywhere)
You noticed that, too? I'm surprised that was allowed under the same username... kind of dumb to not undelete the original account and merge with the new account, if it's the same person, like come on...

Last edited:
I know I've for sure posted on tfs in a couple major libraries, and probably universities and airports, and I know I live in a major city but the odds of getting merged with both passionfourfashion and yjames based on proximity feels so slim to me? I guess anything can happen but it's not like tfs is popular like twitter or reddit. I do know sometimes on my phone being OFF wifi, my location on certain apps/websites will locate me being in a completely different city than I am. I don't really understand how this works. Thankfully those two members haven't posted anything THAT dumb or crazy so far from what I've seen. But imagine getting merged with like ... not gonna say the name. Mods PLEASE be mindful 😭

It’s kind of the perfect out from having to own old embarrassing posts. Random mergings are a boon to plausible deniability.

You noticed that, too? I'm surprised that was allowed under the same username... kind of dumb to not undelete the account an re-merge, if it's the same person, like come on...
Yeah!. I don't know if it's possible to undelete, maybe with the new system it is, but I think you could just merge into the new account...? I wish more preventative measures and research on the behavior of some of these members was involved because that member is back not because he's doing better but because he's doing worse and when it was bad enough he was already trying to bully female posters, and accusing the guys of bullying him simply because they didn't give him any attention so, just wait for it...

@susseinmcswanny on the other hand, now x member is locked into your account ⛓️ what better place to prevent further damage than under your own supervision. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->