Will someone please mass market these socks already.

BelleReve

Reaction score
I've been scouring the web but to no avail. I have a certain pair of ballet flats that I absolutely adore but unfortunately, the footbed is suede which means if I keep wearing them without socks, they will become obscenely dirty soon. The other day I was in the ladies room and noticed the girl in the next stall wore very low cut - to the extent that they were just peeking - sheer nylon bootie socks with her ballet flats. Of course it would have quite odd to inquire through the stall so I didn't. The closest thing I've been able to find on the web are booties and half socks but all of them are cotton, not the hoisiery type that I'm looking for.

You would think that with the popularity of ballet flats, they would be more common :unsure: Any help would be appreciated!

I've tried these before & I have yet to find a pair that will stay hidden under my flats. They all peek out & look very odd and tacky. I'm in need of some of the lower cut socks! Does anyone have any suggestions, tia!

^^^ instead of buying the socks i needed some for a pair of flats i had which were rubbing on my feet so i put some normal socks on put my flats on and then cut away the bit of sock that was showing so you kind of end up with a custom made sock for your shoe so it doesnt peak out.

although you should be careful when cutting you dont want holes in your feet:ninja:

Yeees, these little nylon socks are genius! At first I thought it was just my mother being strange but wearing flats without socks just turns into an odourous mess. They do look quite awkward when you go to someone's house and have to take off your shoes though... :P

if you are in london or UK i suppose TABIO is a japanese sock shop whith very useful and also useless:wink: designs
i always buy my legwarmers there

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->