Socks...

I am afraid if I click on that link I will die from pure disgust. I really really hate white socks. I have no idea where this hate stems from!

My rule is neutral and matching unless you are sure you know what you're doing
Unlike my mother who wears pea green socks to match her pea green polar fleece... with clogs and flood pants.

haha I don't mind white socks. I wear socks for comfort...and something about wearing black socks in summer just doesn't seem right. Maybe I should just not wear them at all.

I prefer to wear either black or grey socks. Do you know any good sock brands which make quality socks? I wouldn't want to break the bank and spend 40 € on a pair of socks, so is there a cheaper way to good quality?

As for socks matching... yes, I think they should match. In most cases where you really mark that someone is wearing socks that means they stand out somehow. My preferance is to make the socks part of the outfit, not the statement piece.

Is it odd to wear socks with flats? :blush: I've never seen a stylish person wearing them that way. :rofl: But I do.

If they match it's ok I think. They need to be made from a thin quality material. Wearing white tennis socks with flats is awful though :wink:

i dont know what everyone has against white socks. what does it matter if you are wearing sneakers and jeans. they are comfy and cheap and you cant see them

Untill you sit down, your jeans roll up and your white socks are shown...the social horror begins...:lol:

Ok, now I am exaggerating, I apologise....

-Wait- To clarify...

Are we talking about just those thick smelly socks like the guy on the page before, or...

Any sock, no matter how thin and girly, that happens to be the color white?

I wear them mostly for warmth. During the summer I don't wear socks. I have 6 pairs of white socks but that was an x-mas gift.:P

I still have a bunch.Trousers, whites, colorful character socks, and "dressy socks".

I love socks. I wear them almost all of the time (since I live in sneakers). I have them in all colors and prints imaginable. I especially love to wear knee socks on cold days for extra warmth.

socks yay!!!
socks.jpg
sooooocks.jpg

I just always wear black ankle socks. It seems to match with everything.

unless you wear light colored pants with light colored shoes

and i generally HATE socks.

i try to go as long as possible without them in summer.

I think I have maybe two pairs of socks and they are both athletic socks. I don't like the way they look on people's feet and generally I don't find them comfortable.

However, I have this one pair of socks (well, only sock now since I lost one of them) that I got as a christmas gift ages ago and they are super fuzzy inside and lovely. I think it says 'Vengi' on the foot but when I google 'vengi socks' nothing comes up. Has anyone heard of this or a similar sounding brand? I'd like to get another pair - I think they are Norwegian or something.

I have an aversion to white socks! I almost always wear gray socks from H&M. They look great with jeans, black shoes, dark brown shoes, etc.

I love the socks my grandmother brings me from Korea! :lol: I have an atrocious pair that are pee-color yellow with black heels and toes, and right smack in the middle is the Batman sign. B)

well i mostly wear black socks but there are also funny socks. I kind of like those so much hehe :P :blush:
skullssocks.jpg

heart socks (they are always hidden by my trousers though)
heartsock-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"