Willow Smith

meme527

Reaction score
Willow and mom Jada at Emporio Armani - what is this child wearing?

Willow+Smith+Emporio+Armani+Front+Row+Milan+5fVmwQ3huRZl.jpg

Willow+Smith+Emporio+Armani+Front+Row+Milan+VapGlh0IQrOl.jpg

I just did a search to see if anyone else was thinking this…

A fake Balenciaga Fall Winter 2010 top is what it looks like to me…

uukk.

I don't like that oufit ...Will and Jada are overexposing their children imo...

The circus around this girl :huh:
I don't know what is going on, on her parents minds (maybe scientology just like Tom Cruise)
And most of the times, she is very ridiculously dressed, more like a "mini" Lady Gaga (and that's not a compliment)!
She should stay at home, playing with her toys and dressing properly!

I think she's adorable. She's only 9 years old, so she can wear whatever she wants.
I think it's awesome that Will and Jada really encourage individuality and creativity when it comes to their children.

This feels kind of weird. I think celebrity kids should be protected from the public as much as possible. The public are ruthless (see Shiloh for example). Will's oldest kid (not with Jada) was never in the public like his younger half siblings.

Her outfit is awful and she looks like she has a dead fox on her head. I think the hype around her is way too much, she's just a kid wearing the clothes of a Circus woman.

The sad thing is that she's not being creative nor is she expressing individuality. She has a stylist (or three). :innocent:

Some updates on this little cutie.

Here new video for Whip My Hair was just released:
WillowSmithVevo

Also, here are some pictures of Willow out and about:
smith-red-highlights-01.jpg

smith-red-highlights-02.jpg

smith-red-highlights-03.jpg

smith-red-highlights-05.jpg

justjared.buzznet.com

shes has a weird style.. but come on seriously shes only a kid. i love her new song tho and think shes stunning!!

I had no idea who she was until I googled her moments ago and she's....9?:ninja::unsure:

Oh I love her. My 10 year dresses like her. Very funky. We constantly alter clothes.

She is so cute. I love her style. She is a kid. Let her wear whatever she wants. I would rather her wear this than Miley's sister who wears skimpy clothing.

i doubt there will be any hype around her if her parents weren t the Smiths

Milan Fashion Week - Moda Donna P/E 2011 - Naomi Campell celebrates the 25 years of her career in Milan, Italy.
(September 26, 2010)

jadapinkettsmithmilanfa.jpg

zimbio

Willow Smith: Behind the Scenes | London Sunday Times Shoot

Is it just me or does she scare anyone in the 21st centruy girl video.. like seriously creepy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->