Wishlist / Lists Of Things You Want To Get

Has anyone purchased this [Gucci marble denim vest]? Wondering if it could be purchased at a larger size as I’m wanting to wear it as more of a dress... thoughts?? :lol::-p

stora skuggan moonmilk
mm_1024x1024.jpg

winchester ii arcadia leather lace up boots
38202003185373_LQ5QQA.jpg

aalto vase
3b7dd1058645634f80f7b6e9dc277f4b_1400x.jpg

storaskuggan.com, drmartens.com, shophorne.com

^
i like those choices @runner

demo...
i'm a bit surprised about the lace up boots... :huh:
didn't you say some time ago that it is rare to wear boots in Japan because of the culture of taking off ones shoes in so many places? isn't a boot with laces sort of an issue in this regard.../?

:unsure:...:D...:stuart:...

anyway- i really like them...:clap:...

yes especially for general adult folks.
the pics below are from the loach place, but I will not go there for a while because of eggs.
this is also "How Has The Global Pandemic Changed Your Personal Style?" related material.
when you visit someone's place, they used to say come in for tea or something. but that hardly happens now, still rare.

glad you like them too!

mainimg_asakusa1.jpg
asakusa_img1.jpg

img_yanagawa.jpg

dozeu

^ sorry to get into this conversation but if this thread could take a culinary direction, I would be here everyday! what is that glorious-looking thing and what's wrong with eggs??

There's nothing in my immediate wish list but I recently made the decision that I really want a Greek Chalcidian Helmet in a more extravagant future. It's all I want in terms of objects I may or may not be able to wear lol, so.. come through with the $200k present, Santa!

A textured/jacquard kind of black jacket, it seems like a good way to wear print without going full...print-y, you know?

would love to have some loach with you @runner

:D

those boots are fan-f*cking-tastic~!!!
simply gorgeous...

:wub::crush::wub:

so cool...

the loach place seems like heaven...
and the stuff about post covid fashion/style/cultural changes is really interesting...

@MulletProof
i hope you get your helmet~!!
:clap:

I need some rubberboots. Could be these from Angulus:

1052-001-0018-a_1_960x_crop_center.png

This rug. Probably not the most tasteful thing ever, but I love it.

carpet.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->