Wishlist / Lists Of Things You Want To Get

^ love the green! So unique.

Thigh-high leather boots. (I'm already tall, but I so want to look like a giant.)

I want to finally find the perfect black (or dark grey) above the knees wool coat that will fit me, well, perfectly! It's more difficult if you are on a tight budget.

I want to finally find the perfect black (or dark grey) above the knees wool coat that will fit me, well, perfectly! It's more difficult if you are on a tight budget.
how right you are......
:P

i need a wide sash belt darnit...
it's not a wishlist item really though...
because i actually need this...
lost the belt on a coat some time ago and i haven't found a good enough replacement...

i think it's either going to be something vintage or something i have to have made eventually...

it's so simple, and yet, so hard to find...
:ermm:...

i want it to look like this---more like the first one with the slashed ends rather than the petal effect...
these are both vintage and already sold...:(...

etsy.com

Attachments

• il_570xN.294057648.jpg
    il_570xN.294057648.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 1
  • il_570xN.210962733.jpg
    il_570xN.210962733.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Softgrey I love the belt! I've been trying to find a 'collar' like that,that I can add to shirts,dresses etc but I can't find one anywhere. Thinking about buying some material and making my own (though it'll probably be disasterous)

Something on my wishlist is a harrington jacket,preferably Fred Perry.

softie i'll keep you in mind if i stumble upon a good belt while browsing online...

i feel like i kind of want a new pair of cool sneakers...
looking at the heimstone thread (where i didn't actually like the sneakers) and seeing an editorial featuring Frankie Rayder styled with sneakers is convincing me that sneakers are making a comeback...

Not desperate for a new pair though so I won't go actively searching, will just be more likely to pull the trigger when I find a cool pair that I like.

I WANT THIS CHANEL BAG :heart:

facebook.com/velvetmagazine

Attachments

• 402541_313562002029203_135295229855882_920526_1376511927_n.jpg
    402541_313562002029203_135295229855882_920526_1376511927_n.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 5
weather is warming up:

thigh high tights and stockings
a pretty new sweater

i really want a neon statement necklace. Have seen some gorgeous ones on NAP. I also really want a nice spring coat...and an iPad. I would think 3 would be announced by now?

I want Abbey's sweater. Does anyone know what brand it is?
tumblr_l5wo5jrIQt1qzffago1_500.jpg

the-front-row.tumblr.com

Dang it, there's a lot of things I want right now and since the weather can't decide on spring nor winter neither can I. :unsure::doh:

So I'm craving winter items; like a pair of royal blue leather gloves, I'm thinking they will go well with all of my black and grey winter pieces.
But I also want a olive/brown-ish colored coat, maybe a pea coat. I'm thinking the blue will look fantastic paired with this one.
And I want a light brown-ish thin wool scarf that I want to wear with the olive colored coat and my more spring-y jackets. :rolleyes:

But I'm also looking forward to spring and really want a pair of florescent yellow/lime colored sandals,
and a top in some kind of olive/pear green color.

:wacko: :ninja:

I can't afford it all, and this is just my recent cravings..

how right you are......
:P

i need a wide sash belt darnit...
it's not a wishlist item really though...
because i actually need this...
lost the belt on a coat some time ago and i haven't found a good enough replacement...

i think it's either going to be something vintage or something i have to have made eventually...

it's so simple, and yet, so hard to find...

i want it to look like this---more like the first one with the slashed ends rather than the petal effect...
these are both vintage and already sold...:(...

etsy.com

wound up having a belt like this made by someone for me...

what I want is more red...
definitely a red dress...
been looking for years but I am so particular and have never found the right thing...
I shot a dries van noten dress once, years back...
it's in my portfolio...
it was a lovely wool crepe with empire waist and elbow length peasant sleeves...
I don't think it ever went into production though...
nothing else has ever come close...
I've seen dresses in the right style, but never in the right color and fabric as well...

i just realized that i still never found a good pair of blk boots to the knee that have a flat heel and that i can wear with my full winter skirts...

i have some good ones with a heel but sometimes i just want to wear something flat for a different vibe and attitude...
unfortunately the ones i find are always too wide in the calf for me...:(

solved this by dying a brown pair black...
so that's good...

I'm waiting for this season's RRL limited-edition (they made 175) Japanese selvedge denim jacket to go on sale b/c I don't think it is quite worth retail.... I haven't had a denim jacket since middle school. LOL

s7-1306104_lifestyle

ralphlauren.com

Last edited:
maybe you cannot find the perfect one like the dries here but lots of stuff anyway just for reference

「ワンピース」に該当するレディースのドレス(レッド/赤色系)ファッション通販 - ZOZOTOWN

also if you check suzuki takayuki, many styles come in red this season.

suzuki takayuki スズキタカユキ  Palm maison store
thank you dear...:heart:

the first link reminds me of when I sent you something and you said you almost went blind from all the English!!
:lol:...
I almost went blind from all the red dresses!!
nothing there for me, unfortunately...

the suzuki takayuki stuff is a glorious shade of red...
:heart: beautiful...thank you!

tried to add pics but the file is too large...
these are lovely...
suzuki takayukigarthered dress[S191-12/red]
suzuki takayukicombination t-shirt[S191-02/red]
suzuki takayukipeasant dress[S191-10/red]

the dresses are so similar and yet so different...
kind of amazing...
:web:

Last edited:
This Aran cum sweatshirt from Dublin brand, Robyn Lynch. But in beige! Would only be able to wear it in autumn though.

Dazed

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->